Forums

Page:   1 2

RAAF BLOKE

Joined in 2010
October 1, 2010, 14:25

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 1, 2010, 14:45

such a powerful story RAAF bloke….thanks for no longer lurking…..this has blessed us all. Your story now has the power to touch others.

I think your story once demonstrates the experience many of us have had. We play what I call ‘closet hokey pokey’…..we are in then we are out…we are in then we are out. Sometimes with a foot in both camps but neither resolved. Your story shines now with integration.

From my experience the faith and the sexuality issues are actually two distinct issues that need to be resolved. usually at separate times. We can be out about our sexuality but in the closet about our faith and former Christian experience.

hope to see you tonight.

graceandpeace

Joined in 2010
October 1, 2010, 15:22

Thanks for sharing your story RAAF Bloke. It makes me feel less alone with my own story – which I hopefully will write here someday soon… I’ve been lurking for a while too 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 1, 2010, 17:49

to all the lurkers……we love you. Lurk as long as you need to……..read scotty’s story.

IanJ

Joined in 2009
October 1, 2010, 18:42

RAAF Bloke,

Thanks for sharing your story. I can see similarities with my own journey- and you’ve helped to express a few things that were somewhere at the back of my mind.

I reckon, that the times that we think of as being so long now, will collapse into insignificance in eternity. So much for fretting about how long it takes us- the most important thing is that we are developing and claiming our inheritance as children, the way God created us.

Ian

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
October 2, 2010, 09:32

Hi RAAF BLOKE

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I too can relate to aspects of what you’ve been through.

Everything you’ve experienced has shaped and strengthened who you are now, especially the stuff you would rather not have suffered. So from that point of view, nothing is wasted. And as Ian says, you’re finding ways to reclaim your true self now and I think that’s worth celebrating. 🙂

I hope we hear more from you.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

October 2, 2010, 12:34

Thanks for sharing RAAF Bloke, I relate to so many other things you have said. Isn’t it great to know you are not alone! Woo hoo!

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
October 2, 2010, 22:49

Hi RAAF BLOKE,

Thanks for sharing your story here on the forum. It was good to see you at the recent freedom2b[e] meeting.

I know your story will bring hope to those people wrongly excommunicated from churches simply because they are gay and don’t wear a wedding ring.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 6, 2010, 12:07

great RAAF BLOKE to see you friday night….

nice of you to offer for people to private message you if they want. We do like to encourage people to post questions directly on the forum……..mostly because the questions people have will also be questions that many many others will have and when it is all posted here then the 1000’s of people who come and just read will find answers as well.

Seems like we have just had another revivalist join us on the forum as well I see.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 14, 2010, 08:12

Hi RAAF BLOKE

How’s things with you?

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.