Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 20, 2008, 20:20

weclome back in the forum Leece

Michele

Joined in 2008
March 2, 2008, 13:31

Hi Leece thanks heaps for tell about this site. You have been wonderful. I hope you are able to make the chat room tonight. I love hearing from you.

Hi Everyone

I can concur with everything that Leece wrote … as mentioned in my post separtely I have been given the cold shoulder by my church (to say the least).

What really hurts us as transsexual women is when we are treated as guys. I went to a social group the other evening which was a mix of transgender, crossdressers and transsexuals. I was upset to be referred to as sir. I look like a woman physically and pass very well the waitor only new of my past gender due to the other company I was keeping. I didn’t say anything but if it happens next time I will be chipping the young man for it. It also hurts when people deliberately call you he or him. I don’t mind if it is done by accident but when it is done deliberately it really hurts.

Out in public no one bothers me as I look like a woman. I had a feminine body frame to begin with so hormones worked well for me. But not all of us are that fortunate and life can be really hard with many of the ladies having to go through a lot very painful (and expensive) surgery to look more feminine. This includes facial reconstruction, body shaping, breast augmentation as well as SRS. It is a long painful road. For the TS guys while androgens masclinises their bodies they also need some very painful and at time disfiguring surgery including chest reconstruction, hysterectomies (not all choose this), gential reconstruction (which is not as good for the guys and a lot more expensive than for us ladies so most opt to not go through this) they blend well but it is a hard road. It is also lonely for the guys as it is hard for them to find partners most are hetrosexual and if they were in lesbian relationships before sometimes their partners struggle with being now with a guy.

Like Leece I did not have much choice about being stealth … I am well known in profession (Disaster Welfare/EH) and as such I couldn’t restart somewhere else . So I had to transition at work. My collegues are great though. There are a few who still won’t talk to me now or give me the time of day. But I don’t care. My other collegues think they are jerks. As I mentioned as long as I am treated like a lady I am happy.

You are tops Leece … thanks heaps chat soon.

leece

Joined in 2007
March 2, 2008, 16:38

Hi Michele

thanks but i am just doing my bit for us as you are 2 .

i would love to make tonight but have to work.

maybe you should expalane to every one here what is happening to night as it could be done here to.

my way of thinking is why hide who you are , stand up and be proud of who you are.

well time to get ready for work.

leece

Michele

Joined in 2008
March 2, 2008, 17:25

Thanks Leece

Tonight I am helping one of the moderators host a chat room on the Australian Transsexual Network. This is to enable the ladies and gents in ATSN to ask questions directly of each other. Our roles as hosts are to facilitate the event and answer questions where we can and make note of those that didn’t get answered research them and post them for the group to read.

Have a good night at work Leece … at least the roads are open now.

Take care

shirlmo

Joined in 2008
May 12, 2008, 18:34

Hi Leece, my eldest daughter’s ex boyfriend had a borther who always felt female. He got married and had children as that was the expected thing in the 1960’s -70’s. He had a sex change operation and while doing that the surgeons found a partially formed uterus. She also prefers females as partners, She often goes to a church and when they discover that she was a he, they no longer want her there.

It is so sad that you and her and others like you cannot find acceptance.

I have a patron ( I work in a library) who is a carer and a nice person you could not meet. She also was once a he in a past life and also has problems finding acceptance.

Hang in there and hopefully in the not too distant future the world’s and church attitude will hopefully change.

My heart goes out to you and everyone in your position

Michele

Joined in 2008
May 12, 2008, 20:48

Hi Shirimo

Unfortunately your story of your daughters ex-boyfriend’s sister is all to common. I am a transexual woman and was invovled in Church Eldership at one stage. Since I have transitioned the churches I was involved with want nothing to do with me. I even received a particularly nasty letter from one family that were close friends.

I love God and believe in the daeth and reserection of Jesus Christ and hold him to be my saviour. I now work hard to bring healing to other transexauls and help them in their journeys.

I have a dear friend who is like my brother and I love him as though he were. He is a female to male transexaul and his family belong to a fundementalist christian church in a counrty town his dad and sisters have disowned him. He is one of the lovest guys you ever want to meet. It saddens me because he wants nothing to do with God because of what his family has done to him.

There are so many transexauls that feel this way … the church are driving people that would love to belong to a loving caring community away from God in droves. I want to cry as Christ died for us and he wants a relationship with them and the Church are putting a stumbling block in our way.

I won’t let this to hinder my faith.

Thank you for sharing your daughters ex’s sister’s story. If your daughter still has contact with her ex it would be good if his sister could join us here.

Thanks again

kinkly

Joined in 2008
September 2, 2008, 22:20

Hi Leece

I’m wondering growing up did you you know you were a girl? or was it more that you were not a boy?

leece

Joined in 2007
September 3, 2008, 12:41

Hi Knikly

its a bit of both soe know from as young as they can remember ,others are confused tell they one day work out what was difrent in them.

leece

kinkly

Joined in 2008
September 3, 2008, 14:44

Thanks leece I knew I wasn’t a boy from a young age but quickly learnt i wasn’t a girl either although I am more girl most of time. Have you read my story?

leece

Joined in 2007
September 21, 2008, 06:26

Hi Kinky

sorry its taken me a long time to get back to you i havehad sso much on work wise and that.

no i have not read your story .

i know of others like your self who are happy to live both lives and are totaly out and are not crossdressers.

one of those i know callss them selves androgeness .

sspelling may not be right .

your not alone.

leece

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.12 seconds.