Forums

A question of Sexual Law

Page: 1

TeeSte

Joined in 2012
September 6, 2012, 21:50

I do believe that there is no condemnation of homosexuality in the bible but it is undisputed that homosexual sex is condemned. In the Gospel however all are given life through the atonement. Still heterosexuals have laws pertaining to sexual acts. What sexual laws does the homosexual live under? Should we follow the basic no sex before marriage, don't have an affair, and other general christian rules or should we abstain completely or are there no limits?

Any views or comments?

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
September 6, 2012, 22:06

Hi, I think the same law (your words) applies whether homosexual or heterosexual, equality for all. As one great man said on this site, (Anthony) We can't choose our sexual orientation but we can choose our morality.

God Bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 7, 2012, 07:19

Hi Tim

You said:

I do believe that there is no condemnation of homosexuality in the bible but it is undisputed that homosexual sex is condemned.

I am not so sure homosexual sex itself is undisputed. You have to look at the context of sexual and other behaviours. It's thought by some that the sexual acts that were considered wrong were to do with their context such as idol worship or unequal relationships (men with boys as was common) rather than homosexual sex between 2 consenting, loving adults.

We've had a few discussions around how to live morally as a homosexual person when it come to sexual relationships.. Here's some links you may find relevant to read through.

http://www.freedom2b.org/forums/lets-talk-about-sex-baby…-t1722/

http://www.freedom2b.org/forums/sex-outside-marriage-t1922/

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
September 12, 2012, 21:38

you might find some answers here

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
September 13, 2012, 09:20

Hi Anthony,

That was great well done, you truly are a great ambassador for the gay community and I can certainly see how God is using you to build bridges between the straight and Gay community in and out of the church. Any organisation is blessed to have your input, experience and wisdom. Love your work.

God Bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 13, 2012, 10:12

Great interview, Anthony. Thanks for sharing it! 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.