Forums

ALOU newsletter available online

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 19, 2010, 17:14

There might be some of you who aren’t on my regular newsletter list and I thought the content would be of interest to you.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs055/1101277457148/archive/1103488570547.html

Summary

1. Seventh Day Adventist Forum on Homosexuality July 10

I’ve just received an invitation to speak at this forum. Read more below.

2. Tabor College Melbourne July 14

Tabor is one of the leading Pentecostal/Charismatic/Evangelical Bible colleges in Australia. I have been invited to join the team of lecturers for a week intensive on Spirituality and Sexuality. This is the first time an openly gay man has been allowed to speak within this context. Read more below.

3. Melbourne Seminar 17July – Homosexuality, Christianity and the Church – resolving the conflicts’

Hosted by East Doncaster Baptist Church. Early Bird Special closes soon. Read more below.

4. New website

I have created a new website that has all the services I provide as an ambassador for the LGBT community….all in one place. This includes seminars, training, church consultancy, coaching, speaking and lecturing. Check it out. Let me know what you think. Feedback welcome. More information below.

Walking Between Worlds – working effectively with LGBT people from faith backgrounds

ACON, in Sydney will be hosting this training seminar later in August. The half day training is highly relevant to LGBT community workers, social workers, mental health professionals, school counsellors, chaplains and LGBT liaison officers. Training details here. Please click on this link [email protected] to be notified of details of date and venue.

Sydney Seminar – Homosexuality, Christianity and the Church – resolving the conflicts’

Date and venue to be advised. To register your interest please click on this link [email protected]

St James Anglicans

St James Anglican Church in the city has been a welcoming and affirming church for many years now. I will be meeting with the young adults on Sunday afternoon for a

discussion on the crisis of faith and dark night of the soul……then taking them on a tour of Hillsong in the evening for the Hillsong Experience.

Ghana

Have you read my article on Ghana Oooops…..we meant you to cure them …..not kill them

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.