Forums

Anglican Church Grammar School bans gay partners at formal

Page:   1 2 3

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 24, 2008, 08:37

At least it wasnt a public broadcast but far out……..It sounds like “what would Jesus do?” is a statement for action for “what would Jesus do, with only certain people, in certain groups and following the Churches condition of who to love and who not, disregarding Gods unconditional love and all are welcome message” 😯 😡

oooooo

Joined in 2006
April 24, 2008, 20:48

i dont think the principal and chairman of the board (school) have heard that sermon yet.

LOL

but seriously, it is sad indeed.

i know of other christian schools up here – have students that confess sexuality that is not hetero are in counselling to ‘heal them’

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 25, 2008, 09:23

Oh dear 🙁 Always boggles me what needs to be healed, thing is I bought into it yrs ago too, that I needed healing because the message I heard was that my sexuality was sick or ill. 😯

I did need personal healing which I got but my sexuality remained and is quite healthy and living happily without the need for Anti-lezotics” 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 25, 2008, 12:57

I’ve asked some of the leading researchers into GLBT youth to look into this. Its is unacceptable in this day and age to place young people at risk by telling them they are sick and that their sexual orientation is unnatural.

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
April 25, 2008, 14:08

Wow, Anthony, you do have long arm, don’t you? 😀

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 25, 2008, 16:13

I’m the networker from hell 😆 😆 😆

…..and on top of that……i think god gives me the resources to do what I believe he wants me to do.

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.047 seconds.