Forums

Battuta's after Freedom 2 b[e] Meet & Betty's Soup Kitch

Page:   1 2

blackjack

Joined in 2009
November 3, 2009, 19:46

Now,

For those of us who attend meetings and like to club, we’ve got Palms.

I would like to suggest an alternate venue for the more conversationally-oriented people after everyone leaves Betty’s. Battuta’s cafe on 179 Oxford is open pretty much 24/7, just a wee bit over and in the same direction.

Not to detract from the Palms crew – but I can’t go to ’em venues.

Anyone willing to join us this Friday?

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
November 3, 2009, 19:55

I’ll be there.

Clubs make my ears burn.

blackjack

Joined in 2009
November 3, 2009, 19:58

…with embarrassment? 😆

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
November 3, 2009, 20:13

Thanks for suggesting blackjack … I’m sure there will be others who might like a change …

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 3, 2009, 21:29

FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS.

I think that is a great idea blackjack. there has never been any pressure (i hope) to do anything……you know our mantra….stay as little or as long as you like.

We all have different tastes…and needs. Some like to boogie……some like to chat….some like solitude and just want to go home after the meeting……its all cool.

Personally I’m a dancer…..after the meeting ….organising….chatting with people…..making newbies feel welcome…..I’m ready to let my hair down….whats left of it anyway. 😆 😆 😆

BTW…..booked downstairs for us at Bettys again.

JKH

Joined in 2009
November 4, 2009, 16:33

Battuta sounds nice :), I know one or two people who works there 🙂

Thanks for suggesting 🙂 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 5, 2009, 00:00

you’re a name dropper JKH 8)

😆 😆 😆

Shane Cathcart
Event Coordinator
Joined in 2009
November 5, 2009, 11:13

Being a very flighty person i’d probably be in for both. I love sitting down and listening to good discussion but I also love grabbing a Corona and hitting the dance floor. In the past I’ve had things on the next day to stop me being out too late, but not this month. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 5, 2009, 12:09

look out world theshane is a free agent 😆

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
November 6, 2009, 19:51

ok so now I am completely kicking myself!! I’ve got a trip to newcastle on saturday and if i remembered the meeting was on tonight I would of flown in a day early and driven down for the meeting. so i’m gonna mope around home cause i didnt think that far ahead!!

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.