Forums

Born again gay lawyer, 35, seeks church

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 12, 2010, 23:10

thought I should also mention that the bubble means PM (private message)….the person doesn’t actually get that till they log on to the forum….is that right chris.

when you see the envelope under the persons user name then click on that and you can emial them and that will go directly to them…….if they have enabled that feature though.

Gary….you may want to take your email address off your post……all forums are crawled…..when means email addresses are picked up. this means you can start getting a lot of unwanted spam.

Please correct any wrong information I’ve put up here chris……your the expert….I’m just a Gen Y trapped in a baby boomers body.

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
January 13, 2010, 20:14

Delighted to hear from you Gary and I will send you an email.

Peace and love

Ryan

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
January 13, 2010, 20:21

Hi Pentatropics

This is such a hope-filled and joyful account. It makes me believe anything is possible. 🙂 Thank you for sharing and I’m so glad you’ve found support in your local church. That’s really excellent.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Thank you Ann Maree for your encouraging message. It is funny how one person’s story can mean so much to others who are on a similar walk. I’ll be posting an update very soon so stay tuned.

Peace and love

Ryan 🙂

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
January 14, 2010, 01:18

Please correct any wrong information I’ve put up here chris……your the expert….I’m just a Gen Y trapped in a baby boomers body.

Well said AVB – That has to be the best description of you I’ve heard yet!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 14, 2010, 11:13

hehe 😀 😀 😀

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.