Forums

Brisbane/SE corner QLD

Page:   1 2 3

oooooo

Joined in 2006
December 31, 2009, 14:53

Hey everyone.

Firstly Happy New Year.

I was wondering who in Brisbane and the SE corner would be interested in catching up to see who (if any) would like to have any regular get togethers?

This is not an officially endorsed request, just my curiousity .

I have recently moved to Brisbane and was just curious if there are any SEQ freedomites wanting to get together at all.

murrayd

Joined in 2009
December 31, 2009, 16:09

Dont forget us back on the sunshine coast will you oooooo.Let us know when you are back this way . 8)

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 1, 2010, 10:55

Yep murray I will. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 1, 2010, 15:42

I think there is a definite need Tez……and a regular Brissie get together could feed in people from Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast as well for a start. I’ll be in touch.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 1, 2010, 20:21

yeh well that is why i said the se corner

when bris was having get togethers i use to come down from the sunshine coast to come to them

but i know that is not convenient for all people

well we shall see how many people are interested

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
January 9, 2010, 00:07

Dependent on distance and location (near public transport is brilliant!) and the day/time I’d be tentatively interested.

duronimo

Joined in 2009
January 10, 2010, 20:33

Hi Tez.

Yeah lets know. I need some people in my life that understand me……can get lonely at times.

This morning at church a guy who I thought was symathetic started quoting Corinthians about homosexuals. Our curate challenged him on his literal interpretation and shot him down in flames. A product from years gone by and thakfully this new generation think differently. I dislike dogma!! Things are changing. We are moving toward a church that spreads Gods love…..hopefully.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 10, 2010, 23:40

we’ll keep you posted…..have you subscribed to this thread

Luckysky

Joined in 2010
January 24, 2010, 10:00

Hello ‘oooooooo’

I’m on the Gold Coast, and hoping to find a few friendly faces. I’ve only recently had to stand up for what i really believe in regarding same sex relationships. These are contrary to my church’s beliefs so I find myself without a Christian support network for the first time in a very long time.

I miss my church friends and my bible study group, but am very selective about who I keep in contact with as inevitably the questions about why I felt I had to leave come up.

I’d love to see if there are any people on the Gold Coast and I’m happy to drive up to Bris every now and then……please keep me posted 8)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 24, 2010, 10:53

Hi Luckysky……welcome to a space where you can connect with like minded people with similar experience. its great to have you with us.

great to know there is a growing interest in commencing regular get togethers in SE Qld……will certainly keep you posted.

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.045 seconds.