Forums

Chase Lesbian 19 *Finding Faith*

Page:   1 2 3 4

Sandy

Joined in 2007
August 10, 2009, 22:43

AVB: I’d say its because most people have either read your book or heard your story elsewhere. Really, its a compliment, most people have read the way longer version 😆

OP shop books huh? 😀 Cool. I imagine you have a very diverse bookcase then. Any favourites?

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 11, 2009, 09:01

Hm…favourites of all time would have to include; The Green Mile, Christine, Driving Over Lemons, White Oleander, Roots anddd Sold. All fantastic. All for under $4.

^_^

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 11, 2009, 09:09

Hey Gettingthere,

That sounds pretty cool. I reckon I’d be up for that, keeping in mind though it’s been a while and I really can’t remember a lot of what I read. Last time I even picked up a bible was in 2003 o.O. Hmm…for that matter I wonder where it is?

Maybe it depends of the kind of juice? Like, mango necter I would consider to be dinner. ^_^

Look forward to hearing from you mate,

Chase.

Sandy

Joined in 2007
August 11, 2009, 13:42

It’s sacreligious to admit it but I’ve only seen the movie versions of The Green Mile (who hasn’t?) and White Oleander (which is such an awesome movie!). I’ve read Christine though, does that count? 😆 😆

All fantastic. All for under $4.

How’s that for a slogan! Ever thought of going into marketing? 😉

Weighing in on the juice debate: 100% juice juices and anything with pulp (including mango nectar) ought to be considered as not only a cheap and easy dinner but a food group in and of themselves. Kind of reminds me of that um… is it NRMA? ad with the unworry slogan and the quip about kids eating toast for dinner. 😆

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 11, 2009, 16:43

The Green Mile makes me cry every single bloody time I see it, it’s fantastic. White Oleander is such a terrific book, so much better than the film ^^

I was thinking about advertising, but I just started a Bachelor of Social Work. I was doing a Bachelor of Education for a year and a half and I was like….oh no…

Yesss….no cooking for me. I can throw out allllll the bread I had for toasting :p

Sandy

Joined in 2007
August 11, 2009, 17:30

Looks like I am going to add White Oleander to my towering stack of books to read. Thanks.

A social worker huh? Seems to be a number of us on this forum. 😆 😆 I’m half way through my second year studying part-time. The uni I am at takes an experiential learning approach that has a whole lot of jargon behind it but the crux of it is we talk about everything and how it makes us feel, we reflect. It drives me up the proverbial wall. 😆 It’s quite different to the uni’s in Sydney, where are you at?

Don’t throw out the bread, keep it for when you have guests and want to impress them with a delicious gourmet home cooked meal. 😉

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 11, 2009, 17:33

I just started…I’m at QUT in Brisbane. So far it’s really boring. Interpersonal communication and such o.O

I don’t tend to have guests :p

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 12, 2009, 00:01

Do you know Sue Kentlyn?

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 12, 2009, 01:55

I do not…

Sandy

Joined in 2007
August 12, 2009, 13:17

It’s boring until you start video recording you’re counseling and therapy sessions…from there on out its just plain funny. One day, if you bribe me well enough I’ll show you mine. 😆 😆

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.