Page:   1 2 3 4

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 12, 2009, 18:25

My offer? A piece of toast and a purple button ^^

Sandy

Joined in 2007
August 12, 2009, 19:51

Well all I can say to that is thank God you didn’t throw out the toast! Who knows what would have happened without such a delicacy to bribe me with. 😆

A purple button, huh? Have I totally spaced on some bribary cultural norm or is that random?

Hey, you’re excited about Jesus…maybe 😉 Any particular catalyst for such great news?

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 12, 2009, 20:05

Lol. Nah, the button fell off of a leg warmer of mine. I was just suprised by it’s supreme purpleness and brilliance and thought others might also be dazzled by it’s awesomeness. :p

Not really…no. I did start one of those Bible in ninty days jazzy things^^

JR

Joined in 2008
August 13, 2009, 07:32

Heeyy iamthenormal – finally someone else from sunny Queensland!!! Sorry i’m so late to this party (don’t everybody leave or I’m never coming back) – seriously tho your story is so interesting, and I think I even know the poor soul from Dayboro, although I didn’t realise what had happened.

Bit sad to hear that your mum is maybe not so keen on the lesbian thing. It makes it hard, especially if you have started warming to the idea of telling someone only to have them come out with comments like that. It definately puts a cloud over the affair, although if I’m honest I kinda like the mystery/secrecy a tad too, albeit not with somebody you actually want to be on side with.

I’m on hols O/S at the moment but hey if you want to talk God or gay or both feel free to drop me a line and we can catch up. Back to Bris in October. Weirdly I’m missing it enormously right now – all those easy little nooks and crannies in the Valley and Paddington… and Pear juice for dinner 🙂

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 13, 2009, 10:58

Hey JR,

That’d be cool man. ^^ Have a great holiday 😀

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
August 13, 2009, 16:48

finally someone else from sunny Queensland!!!

What? just cause i’m not in the heart of brisbane dont i count as being a queenslander?? haha

You cant get much better then the Sunny Coast! hope your enjoying your trip.

JR

Joined in 2008
August 13, 2009, 18:34

Wow – we’re growing in number! The Sunshine Coast definitely counts – my second home almost 🙂 I hadn’t gotten very far down the list of unreads last night. Note to self… 😳

iamthenormal, where do you get your second hand books from? Anywhere good you can vouch for?

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
August 13, 2009, 20:15

I do like the OP shop in the valley next to the Doc Store, the one in Mitchelton’s pretty good too. Sometimes me and my mates kick it to Geebung and cruise the ones there…Plus the Ferny Grove Market is brilliant too ^^

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
August 13, 2009, 21:06

oh wow! you come to the coast much then JR?

JR

Joined in 2008
August 19, 2009, 07:44

Yah, I try to come on the weekends, or at least once or twice a month.

iamthenormal – thanks for the leads. Mitchelton huh? The burbs always have kool little book stores 🙂

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.