Forums

Chase Lesbian 19 *Finding Faith*

Page:   1 2 3 4

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
September 6, 2009, 15:36

Hi Chase,

Great to see you here. I’m sorry it took me until now to chime in on your thread, but I’ve been insanely busy lately. 🙂

I didn’t find your story at all boring, and can I just say that I admire you for deciding not to marry and have kids, and to be true to yourself.

As for coming out to your parents, you will know if and when the time is ever right to do that.

Welcome to Freedom2b!

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
September 6, 2009, 19:51

………..

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
October 3, 2009, 19:33

Just a quick post to let you know I’m still around, still checking back here from time to time. 😀

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
October 3, 2009, 22:54

Just a quick post to let you know I’m still around, still checking back here from time to time. 😀

Heh, yeah, I check everyday too… it’s just that I usually don’t having interesting to say. 😛 It’s kind of unfortunate… most of the times when we have a discussion, 90+% of everyone here ends up agreeing with each other, hehe, there’s not much to say. 🙂

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
October 4, 2009, 10:48

………………….

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 4, 2009, 11:26

Heh, yeah, I check everyday too… it’s just that I usually don’t having interesting to say. 😛 It’s kind of unfortunate… most of the times when we have a discussion, 90+% of everyone here ends up agreeing with each other, hehe, there’s not much to say. 🙂

….and we have very respectful dialogue…..and accept difference.

what do yo think about the gay identity discussion just added.

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
October 4, 2009, 23:16

….and we have very respectful dialogue…..and accept difference.

what do yo think about the gay identity discussion just added.

Yup, avb… RESPECT really speeds up the process of dialogue… how much time do people waste insulting each other and using scare tactics in a debate instead of respectfully interacting with the other person’s point of view? Far too much…

I will definitely look at that new discussion thread, avb. 🙂

And sorry for kind of hijacking your thread there Chase. To the readers of this thread, we now return to our regularly scheduled lesbian.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.072 seconds.