Forums

Deliver me from the Devil from - Brian Baker's Old Church

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 17, 2010, 21:48

Hi Anthony

Thank you for your message – I appreciate your comments and understanding.

I should not have any objection to posting my first reply on the section you have suggested especially if you think it will be of benefit to others. I am also happy to answer questions and to give any advice or help based on my life’s experience.

Unfortunately, I have not received any previous messages from you from any source – I am pleased that we have contact now and look forward to future correspondence with you

Thank you again

Kind regards

Brian

thanks Brian….that would be great if you post your story separately……and then any questions people they will all be in the one thread and not mixed up here with another one. Its great to have different stories as well in this section…..then there are a variety people can relate to. I’m not sure if you’ve read our target market doc…. http://www.freedom2b.org/topic/76 …..but we have quite a range to connect with

hopefully I’ll get over to Perth later this year….and if so it would be great to catch up.

pingtimeout

Joined in 2009
January 18, 2010, 13:23

Hi Brian,

Thanks very much for your response. I can imagine how difficult it must have been in those first few years afterwards – I know from my own experience that being busy and involved heavily in external things fills its own gaps and reduces the time and mental space available to contemplate wider questions, but when not busy one can do almost nothing else. I do intend to get your book in the near future.

By the way, I sent you a private message with my real name. PMs don’t seem to come up in the Forums section, they seem to be in the Home section of the site.

Thanks once again, and best wishes to you also.

A.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 18, 2010, 13:26

…..and PM’s are not delivered till the person returns to the forum.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 18, 2010, 15:26

although the notification of pms comes via email.

pingtimeout

Joined in 2009
January 18, 2010, 16:23

Oh does it? Ah OK… I don’t actually use the email address I have registered, so that’s why I didn’t know that.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 18, 2010, 17:02

possibly it depends too on how the person has set up their account. You have probably noticed…..some people have just the icon to PM under their avatar….others have the PM and email option.

Chris our webmaster might be able to clarify this.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 22, 2010, 10:36

Message deleted

Someone called RJ posted an inappropriate preaching message on this thread. Its been deleted.

our forum is a safe space therefore we don’t allow people to come on hear and try and tell us that we need to repent of our homosexuality….we’ve turned our back on God….that our same sex orientation is like being an alcoholic or murderer…etc etc etx..

Whilst people are entitled to different opinions and beliefs……..there are other sites that allow people to argue back and forth throwing scriptures at each other……….but we dont do that here.

Apologies if anyone read the post and was upset or offended by it.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
January 22, 2010, 11:52

I really have to stop living a ‘night shift’ life. Once again it seems I missed all the “fun” Only heard about it in email etc.

Thanks for your quick response, Anthony.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 22, 2010, 12:13

It was incredibly preachy Mazdragon……..you’ve/we’ve heard it all before………boring. |(

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
January 22, 2010, 13:42

Yeah, I’m sure we all have heard it before. I don’t know why people have to do that.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.