can you be a bit more specific Ditte

frogger

Joined in 2005
April 20, 2009, 11:59

hey ditte… what’s up? can we help?

Ditte

Joined in 2009
April 22, 2009, 08:10

No I dont know what else to write at the moment.. maybe because of the language.. I dont know! Im so frustrated!!

I had hoped that some of you could relate to the things that I wrote because I really need some advise about my life.

My girlfriend loves me and I feel loved. I love her but shes not a man and it drives me cracy!! that im so ambivalent all the time about what to do. The dreams that I have for the future goes in 2 directions ( a man or her ) and it makes me feel that Im not being hounost. She knows about all of this but still I feel divided in 2 and I cant take it!!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 23, 2009, 17:17

Maybe the issue is that you need resolution about whether you are a lesbian (same sex oriented) or if you are bi-sexual (both sex-oriented)

If you are lesbian then you will only ever have a fulfilling relationship with a woman. A relationship with a man will be a pretend.

If you are bi then you can fall in love and partner with a man or a woman. So if you have fallen in love with a woman who loves you as well. Then you are blessed. Lots of people dont have that.

ville sig hjælp selv om jer anvendte http:/www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?/ hen til oversætte af Dansk hen til Engelsk?

Ditte

Joined in 2009
April 23, 2009, 19:10

Im bisexual. The only reason why I sometimes say that I am a lesbian is because of the abuse and because I hate men ( I dont hate all men but it just feels like that sometimes.. )

Blessed! No it feels more like a curse to me, avb..

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 23, 2009, 23:08

whats a curse…..your relationship with someone who loves you or your bisexuality ❓

Ditte

Joined in 2009
April 24, 2009, 06:10

whats a curse…..your relationship with someone who loves you or your bisexuality ❓

The bisexuality is my problem and thats why I am here! 😉

I dont have a problem with being loved..

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 24, 2009, 08:18

what particularly about your bisexuality is a curse

Ditte

Joined in 2009
April 24, 2009, 08:38

what particularly about your bisexuality is a curse

What is the problem in that? Well.. I feel that I am living a life that is not pleasing to the Lord. I feel that God is trying to wake me from a dream and I dont know if I want to wake up. Im afraid because I dont know what will happen next if I forsake the life that Im living right now. I feel like God is saing to me: Repent!

It dosent feel like a blessing because even though I know that she loves me, it hurt God to see me living a life in sin.

Im very sad right now.. empty inside.

forwardtherapy

Joined in 2009
August 5, 2009, 20:30

Hi Ditte,

Your post reminded me of a novel by Jeanette Winterson called “Oranges are Not the Only Fruit”

Here is the wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oranges_Are_Not_the_Only_Fruit

You may find it empowering to read. There is also a film version if you prefer films.

Best regards,

Ash.

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.