Forums

Gay JayindeUSA 42, Former Praise & Worship Leader OUT!!

Page: 1

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
February 3, 2011, 03:45

Hi Peeps, Its Jay from the USA sorry I haven’t visited in a while but I’m back. My story again for those who aren’t familiar with me. I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s Youth Group Explosions and became a ordained minister and praise and worship leader. God inspired me and He helped me to write songs that led people to the throne room. I got married had two children and things seemed to be going well. I still had a secret. SECRETS can be DESTRUCTIVE. And my secret was destructive to the woman i married and to the children we bore. Now its eleven years later and in the aftermath Jesus has led me back into the loving arms I’ve known before. This started a couple years ago with my contact with Anthony Venn Brown and his reaching out to me when I contacted him 😀 . I’m now attending an King of Peace MCC in FL, and minister through song in worship services once again. I have a wonderful partner of 2 years who attends church with me. My oldest child has gotten in touch with me and says that he loves me and forgives me. I know that God is able when we do our best and allow God to do the rest. I hope to be checking in with the forum regularly now and hope to be of help where I can. Love and Peace and Justice to you all…Jayindieburg

Boi70

Joined in 2007
February 3, 2011, 06:48

Welcome back Jay

It is really wonderful that you have gained the freedom to be yourself, and a wonderful partner, and regained so much more – renewing your relationship with God – a role in worship ministry, and especially when you have been able to reconnect with your son.

It’s moments likes these, when you have waited patiently, even if it feels like you have lost so much / too much, that things and people return to you, and welcome you back into their lives. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I haven’t been married or had children – so, I can only imagine how it would have felt to loose that contact with your kids.

Well – onward and upward from here!! :bigsmile:

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 3, 2011, 07:33

Hi Jay

Thanks for updating us. It’s really great that things are working out for you. Yours is a testimony to how being fully yourself in the company of positive others leads to life. As you’ve found, the journey has not been without its hurdles but I can’t imagine you’d choose to go back now.

It’s good to have you here, Jay! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
February 4, 2011, 04:39

Thanks so much for the wonderful words. I know God is able still to give all of us more wonderfully above and beyond what we can think or imagine. Pray for us we have just started a business downtown too. We need inventive ideas in advertising and word to get out. God will give us wisdom amen!!!! 8) 8)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 4, 2011, 15:11

Wow Jay….you have come a long way since we last spoke.

Wonderful news.

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
February 5, 2011, 00:07

😀 Yes I have…AVB, Thank you for your encouragement. Even though its been a while since we’ve spoken I do keep up with you by reading the newsletters and articles on the net. God has brought your ministry along way since we’ve spoken too…a lot of people have reconciled there orientations and faiths. That is AMAZING!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 5, 2011, 11:51

Yay!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Dwayne

Joined in 2011
February 14, 2011, 05:22

Jay,

Its great to hear stories like yours. Its gives guys like me a hope that things can be worked out, that our families and worlds don’t have to crumble if we follow our gay feelings and life. Still working out that reconciling of my faith and being gay. Not out yet 😉

Dwayne

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
February 15, 2011, 04:44

Thank you Dwayne,

Glad that my testimony can be of encouragement. Although I am blessed in my life, I do feel that some parts have crumbled but no rebuilding can come unless something is torn down. Hopefully this is the ignorance that gets torn down and then only can the real beauty can be seen as things are built as God builds our lives. Do your best and God will do the rest!! 🙂 0:)

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.