Forums

Guinness World Record for longest kiss broken by two men!

Page: 1

BrisBen

Joined in 2010
September 20, 2010, 21:03

See the story here

Kissing for 33 hours. (Yikes!)

Penny

Joined in 2008
September 21, 2010, 04:41

Whoa, talk about a long haul, can you imagine the cramped jaw & dry mouth that would be happening there!

Go lads though (Noted in the comments it was for a particular campaign & they also raised money)

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
September 25, 2010, 13:51

And the story says they’re not even each other’s boyfriend/partner!

Maybe that’s changed now :bigsmile:

davidt

Joined in 2009
September 26, 2010, 11:08

I was a missionary among a tribe in Indonesia and I was surprised when I learned kissing was unknown there.

Kissing is a great way for couples to communicate their love for each other, but I had a gay couple as neighbours some years ago and Stuart, though a quiet guy, was the most creative man I have ever known. He found some truly beautiful ways, apart from kissing of course, to show his partner, Joe, just how much he loved him.

He regularly prepared Joe’s favourite dish, served both their meals on a beautiful art glass plate of Australian wild flowers, took both their shirts off, sat Joe on his lap, they put their arms around each other and Stuart served both Joe and himself with the one fork. I thought that was just beautiful. I can’t tell you here about how they told me they enjoyed dessert.

However, he bought Joe for one of their anniversaries a rug of six white sheep skins sewn together which they put in their family room. He also shore several sheep, scoured the wool, spun it, dyed it in blues, greys, and black and then wove a beautiful rug for their queen sized bed. He made some amazing tapestries for the walls and did several paintings. He was a jeweller and designed their wedding rings. He submitted the design to de Beers in London for their international competition and won first prize.

Kissing is a great but certainly not the only way one man had of communicating his deep love for his soul mate. I still get goose bumps when I think of all he did. They remain very good friends.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 26, 2010, 15:20

They sound like a delightful couple.. Are they still together?

davidt

Joined in 2009
September 27, 2010, 15:23

Sadly no. Stuart has been with his current partner now for over 13 years and they live up at Hervey Bay. Last I heard Stuart was doing a lot of knitting including very detailed cable patterns on jumpers etc. He has made all their curtains. He also grows some incredible bonsai plants and orchids. He has some very beautiful and detailed gay carvings which I can’t go into here.

That was Joe’s second relationship and he has not entered into another one, which is sad. He is a very keen gardener and there is not a weed in sight or a speck of dust inside. He also has a beautiful statute of David at the end of the hall with a spot light on it.

I must admit I cried when I heard they had broken up. Gay marriage is just so very precious. It really is.

“Until death us do part” sounds like a great idea.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.