Forums

Hello again

Page: 1

orfeo

Joined in 2007
March 25, 2017, 10:57 pm

I have not been here for a long time. Several years. The absence of a group in Canberra meant that I didn't feel motivated to stay involved here (never did get to a Sydney meeting, it just hasn't been practical).

I have to confess, what reminded me about the forum and brought me here was a high level of anger against and hurt caused by a person who I know has at least a past association with freedom2b and might still be involved. Someone who has just behaved in an extremely ungracious way towards me (unless his Facebook account has been hacked).

But I would like to see if I can stick around a bit after the red mist is gone from my eyes. Not sure how active the forum and/or the actual group is nowadays? It does not like there a large number of active threads. Maybe you're all communicating through other platforms, such as Facebook.

joy

Joined in 2013
April 5, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hi there,

It is unfortunate when the wrong doings of one person toward us, has the power to discolour so much more. Community is important – try to stay connected as best you can (though that can take more energy than we have sometimes). I don't know how much is happening on this forum now, but it is still a place I direct others to who need to connect with community and to learn that they are not alone.

I hope you are able to connect with others. GG

Page: 1
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.