Forums

How I have come to accept myself (and the journey just begins)

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
November 29, 2010, 00:32

I’ve Moved. 😀 All went pretty well.

I also have holidays coming up. I’ve been wanting to visit Sydney for a while (The last times it has been business trips rather than fun trips) so I figured I would time things with your chapter meeting. It was the only convenient time for me before Christmas anyway. As such I will be meeting some of you in the flesh next Friday. 🙂

I haven’t had holidays since last year. Having time off work will be awesome. Feel free to suggest things to do.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
November 29, 2010, 08:28

Hi Mr Summit

That’s excellent. It’s also fascinating about your aunt who recently contacted your parents. Will you be in touch with her?

Have a great time in Sydney on holidays.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
November 29, 2010, 22:58

I don’t really have any means of contacting her except through my parents. I’ll just have to see what happens.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 30, 2010, 23:06

did you register for next friday mr summit

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
November 30, 2010, 23:25

yes 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 30, 2010, 23:38

good boy 🙂 …see you in a couple of days

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 4, 2010, 11:38

Mr Summit…….so cool to meet you last night……hope you enjoyed the evening…..I thought it was pretty spesh

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
December 4, 2010, 18:36

Yeah, I had a lot of fun last night (and in Sydney generally).

The few times I have gotten together with “my people” have been very encouraging. I’m feeling pretty good about myself right now.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 4, 2010, 22:04

🙂 :bigsmile:

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
December 5, 2010, 20:53

I’m back home. 🙂

So on Saturday night I checked out a few of the clubs on Oxford Street, and on Sunday Ben and Sam took me to Hillsong City and then to Crave. Geoff Buckely was playing at Crave. It was really special to see how much he loved us bunch of church rejects 🙂

Three days of being around other gay people is the most I have ever had. It’s great. Before I went down I thought I felt good about my sexuality, but now I actually feel kind of proud, and I think it may be hard for me to keep such a wonderful thing a secret until the time is right. So I have to get that letter done. That will be tomorrow nights doing as it is my only free night before Christmas.

Thanks for contributing to a really great weekend guys. My own fun in Sydney during the days was good as well. The weather cleared for me.

Now I have to hide until any gay idiosyncrasies I picked up over the weekend wear off so they don’t give me away. Lol. :p

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.123 seconds.