Forums

Interesting stats about the freedom 2 b[e] site

Page:   1 2

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 29, 2010, 12:33

great to hear from you Sandy….its been a while……hope all is okay with you in San Diego.

yes….lots of lurkers…….but I think we all know that is an important role we play here……..just allowing people to scan anonymously and let them see how things are changing and that they are not alone.

I guess when they are ready they will come out…….coming out on the forum behind a username has helped a number of people I’m sure.

Sandy

Joined in 2007
March 29, 2010, 13:28

Thanks avb and Anne Marie, I do read the site (more the discussion section than the stories) but am in a totally different place now personally, GLBT/Christian issues don’t really consume me like they have done in the past so the amount of time and energy I spend thinking about them is far less, which is why I havn’t been posting all that much.

I think the relative anonimity (sp?) of this site is one of it’s greatest assets. It’s certainly been a plus for me.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 29, 2010, 13:59

I feel it is essential……there was talk of making the site only accessible to registered users……I feel that would cut of a vital link to many people who need to know we are here.

you sound like you are in a good place Sandy.

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.