Forums

Merry Christmas!

Page: 1

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 23, 2011, 10:57

Hi everyone

Well it's another year almost over and we've been busy as always. Some major achievements in 2011 include: The founder of f2b, Anthony Venn-Brown, officially resigned from his post at f2b in order to further develop his work as a gay ambassador in the community. f2b celebrated it's 5th anniversary, marked by a dinner in Sydney where Anthony's huge contribution in our organisation and the wider LGBTI community was acknowledged. Michelle Kolev was appointed as the new Chairperson of f2b. Together with partner, Linda, Michelle also faithfully continues to lead the Melbourne f2b chapter and they both do a fabulous job. Meanwhile, forestgrey, Ben, Shane and the team in Sydney have continued their hard work, organising local chapter meetings, Mardi Gras and many other successful events. The Brisbane chapter of f2b was launched with a record number of people turning up to the first meeting. The success of this chapter is largely due to Mr Summit and Jason for all their hard work and commitment. Our fabulous webmeister, Chris, worked extremely hard to launch this new, fresh and vibrant looking website in early December. Thanks very much, Chris.:)

And so now we get ready for another exciting year ahead…

And to those of you who post, pray, read, support, encourage, reflect and give in a myriad of ways, thank you all for your support and contributions at f2b. You each help to make this a wonderful, supportive place to be. The gracious and non judgmental culture that we have here makes it a joy to be amongst you.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

Blessings,

Ann Maree

ammi

Joined in 2011
December 23, 2011, 18:11

Thanks so much for starting a Merry Christmas thread… Ann Maree..

I would like to wish all the users and guests of f2b a safe and Happy Christmas and peace and love in 2012..

May we each find what we are looking for…

ammi

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
December 23, 2011, 20:02

Lots of exciting things Ann Maree. It's been great to be apart of the forum and meet some fantastic people on the forum and at the meetings we have been too. Yah Brissy.

Looking forward to what 2012 will bring.

Wishing every one a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy New Year.

God bless.

sarab

Joined in 2011
December 23, 2011, 21:32

I too add my best wishes to all f2bers for a very Merry Christmas. I notice that it was December 25th – five years ago that AVB put together the forum guidelines – somewhat symbolic I guess to think that on Christmas Day Anthony was working on something that has brought so much support and direction for so many people. Thank you AVB for your foresight and also to those who continue to be behind the machinations of f2be for continuing to support the many people who obviously care enough about their faith in God to want to somehow reconcile their faith with sexuality… or put another way – their faith with who they are…

May 2012 bring peace to all. I look forward to what the New Year might bring. 🙂

Much love – and gratitude to all those who have continued to respond to posts, who share their stories, who pray… and to those who read and relate….

Sarab xxx

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
December 24, 2011, 18:55

Thanks Ann Maree for starting this post, and sharing how 2011 has been for f2b. Wow sounds like a year packed with loads of good things. I find it hard to express how amazing this site is, words sometimes arn't enough.

Anthony, although you have stepped down this year, I want to say a special thank you to you for being a major part in creating this site, (you rock, hehehe). It has been an inspiration to me in the past month and a lifeline and connection to find my way back into God's arms.

Looking forward to attending a f2b meeting next year. I pray you all have a wonderful holiday season.

God Bless and as always Hugs

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
December 25, 2011, 00:11

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a happy and safe holidays.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.