Forums

More evidence suggesting Homophobes ar often just Gays

Page: 1

ShadowBoxer
Joined in 2005
May 12, 2013, 07:59

No surprises here – anothe study in a long line of studies show us that those stridently loud anty gays – are most likely to be just repressed gay gays who cant deal with their own sexuality. They are scared of them selves (and obviously too much of a man to go see a decent threapist) (OK – sunday morning – thats a little catty alert – but the artiicle is interesting)

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals

And i wondered if this was relevant

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/american-family-association-spokesman-refuses-say-whether-he-has-same-sex-attractions110513

Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association has refused to comment on whether he has ever experienced same-sex attraction in a live radio interview

Fischer was speaking on The Alan Colmes show on Fox News Radio about his belief that homosexuality is a choice and Colmes asked him when he chose to be heterosexual.

‘Have you ever had a gay impulse?’ Colmes asked Fischer.

‘I am not going to talk about that,’ Fischer said.

‘I’m not going to go there. Give it a rest.’

'It’s a simple yes or no question,' Colmes said pressing Fischer again.

‘Maybe if you’ve been able to overcome your gay impulses and you’ve been successful in doing it, you could be a model for other people you’d like to see act the same way.’

‘Everybody experiences sexual impulses that if they acted on those impulses, it would destroy them,’ Fischer said, adding ‘ask Tiger Woods about that,’ but he refused to give an example from his own life

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.