Forums

My Mardi Gras Story From A Very Proud Mum - 2011

Page:   1 2

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
March 23, 2011, 20:39

:(( Hey guys, you are making me cry now with all the compliments. (Happy tears though)

🙂 @ Anthony

I got teary also when I read that your granddaughter wanted to carry her own special sign. How awesome Anthony. I have also sent a message via Ben to ask Phyll & Mike to post their story too so hopefully that won’t be too far away. (Also Sam is finally working on his story too so it will be posted when its finished). Better late than never. lol

:love: @ Ian, Raul & Jason

Thank you so much for the compliments. It was my pleasure to march and support the Freedom2b(e) family. I will try and get out there to more parents and encourage them to march with us next year. I have already been praying about it.

God Bless

Helen

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 3, 2011, 00:35

:(( Hey guys, you are making me cry now with all the compliments. (Happy tears though)

🙂 @ Anthony

I got teary also when I read that your granddaughter wanted to carry her own special sign. How awesome Anthony. I have also sent a message via Ben to ask Phyll & Mike to post their story too so hopefully that won’t be too far away. (Also Sam is finally working on his story too so it will be posted when its finished). Better late than never. lol

:love: @ Ian, Raul & Jason

Thank you so much for the compliments. It was my pleasure to march and support the Freedom2b(e) family. I will try and get out there to more parents and encourage them to march with us next year. I have already been praying about it.

God Bless

Helen

very impressive Helen….smilies and all.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 2, 2011, 09:47

Fantastic Helen 🙂 you never do forget your first march 🙂 its awesome you went 0:)

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
May 2, 2011, 20:33

🙂 Hi Magsdee

Thank you. It is an honour to know so many people from Freedom2b(e) and to have followed so many journeys along the way through reading this wonderful forum. I felt very privileged to have been able to march with the Freedom2b(e) family this year. It has been the highlight of my year so far and something that I will always remember.

I am heading down to Sydney in about 1 hour to be there for the anniversary dinner and sooooo looking forward to catching up with all my new friends once again. It should be a fantastic night. (I travel all night to get there by train…don’t like flying).

God Bless

Helen xx

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 2, 2011, 22:10

its a Mardi Gras reunion……. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
March 19, 2012, 14:55

Hi Helen,

Just wondering how it was for you marching in your second Mardi Gras? was it as good as the first time? was it different/great having a few extra parents walking this time?

Certainly a wonderful experience.

God Bless

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.05 seconds.