Forums

Need prayer please

Page: 1

April 27, 2011, 21:33

Prayers please. I have just come out to the hardest person ever, my 65 year old pentecostal best friend of nearly 20 years, by email (yeah I know, I am a coward)…please please PLEASE pray.

She has been so anti over the years…I need deliverance (been there, done that), good role models (been there, done that too), breaking soul ties…(yep, been there done that as well)….I could go on, but you AVB would know exactly where I am…HELP, don’t want to lose my friend 🙁

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 27, 2011, 22:40

Hi sophia

I’m interested to know what motivated you to come out to your friend when it sounds like you are expecting a negative response.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 27, 2011, 23:19

I’ll be praying for both of you 😉 I know how vulnerable you must be feeling right now 🙁 we are here for you….xo

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 27, 2011, 23:51

what …….and you didn’t use all the wonderful people here to help you with the email…….hehe.

maybe you just read all the other wonderful letters here and used all that stuff.

If she responds negatively…..let us know…..and if you want help with responses….we are here for you.

(praying hands)

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 1, 2011, 15:44

how are things with your friend Lotus? are you doing alright?

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 1, 2011, 16:33

Hi Lotus

As with magsdee, I too have been wondering what’s happening with you and your friend..

Hope you’re OK.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.