Forums

new to sydney

Page: 1

crillanau

Joined in 2010
February 22, 2010, 20:33

g’day guys and gals,

I have just recently moved to sydney in order to study at bible college. Im finding difficult at the moment to relate to alot of the guys here, i guess my story is pretty out there and different for alot of them. But i was thinking that it would be really cool to meet some other people who are on a similar ‘wave length’ to me kind of thing. I love meeting new people and talking about God over coffee…so if your up for making new friends im really keen to meet you! 🙂 my my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000045174760

your bro in Christ,

Josh

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
February 22, 2010, 20:48

Hi Josh,

Welcome to Freedom2b[e]. Glad you have found us!

Perhaps you might like to, in your own words, tell us a bit more about your journey in the “Telling Our Stories” section. Other people would then probably feel more comfortable contacting you.

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
February 22, 2010, 21:08

Hey Josh,

Welcome to Freedom 2 b[e] mate!! It is so great to have you here. 🙂

I am the Sydney Youth Co-ordinator for Freedom 2 b[e] and it would be great to have you at one of our events. It’s pretty chilled out and relaxed and no matter where you are at in your journey we are here for you.

Sharing some more of your story can be one of the most powerful things and I would encourage you to do so. You will find so many people here who have experiences similar to yours and understand what it is like.

I just want to really welcome you and encourage you mate. It is very brave to post something on this forum so I want to acknowledge the strength it must’ve taken to make this step.

Feel free to send me a facebook message or text me on 0421 278 603 if you wanna do coffee with me and a few of the others. 😀

Have a great week!! God bless!

Ben

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 22, 2010, 23:25

Hi Josh….good to have you with us here and welcome to hot Sydney.. You’ve maybe found home……well people you can connect with anyway who understand your journey.

As mobileguy mentioned……use the telling our stories section to tell us about your journey. You’ll find other young people there.

We not only have the forum here we have regular monthly chapter meetings and also regular youth events. I’m sure it won’t take long to find some good friends.

BTW……I took your mobile number off your post. Not that I anticipate any problems for you but this is a public space (registered users get to post but anyone can read) and someone might use it inappropriately.

I’ve send a friend request on facebook.

as you are probably aware….we are coming up to a big weekend…but we do have a Friday night meeting this week if you want to come along.

looking forward to meeting you soon.

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
February 22, 2010, 23:31

Ahoyhoy.

Without really knowing where you’re at in your journey (aside from being… here), I am not even sure how much you want to share yet. But if there’s one thing I learned about the Sydney crowd at f2b, it’s that there’s never an ear short if you just want someone to listen.

In my case, I find other peoples’ stories much more interesting than my own :p

I live a couple of blocks away from Ben, so if you guys do coffee you’ve got no excuse!

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 23, 2010, 09:10

Hi Josh

Welcome to f2b and to Sydney. There are lots of friendly and supportive people at the site and in Sydney who will make you feel at home. Please keep us updated with how you’re going.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

blackjack

Joined in 2009
February 24, 2010, 17:10

Well, let’s meet up then!

You’ve been friended.

JKH

Joined in 2009
February 26, 2010, 05:18

Hi Josh

Welcome to Freedom 2 be and Sydney :), hope Freedom 2 be can be a new home for you :), Im always up for coffee and chat about God 🙂

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.