Forums

Newly moved to Melbourne

Page: 1

Kevin

Joined in 2015
April 4, 2015, 22:26

Hi all

Just moved to melbourne… Not sure how open is church people in melbourne about gay people? Conservative, absolutely something that I should not discussed with my church members?

Anyway, will like to join f2b meet and greet if there is one? No harm in making friends 🙂

Kevin

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
April 5, 2015, 18:34

Hi Kevin

Welcome to Melbourne and welcome to freedom2b

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
April 5, 2015, 18:37

Hi again, sorry the rest of my post vanished! You can check out our next Melbourne event on the home page of the website, it's on Friday the 17th.

We have a list of welcoming churches on our website as well, if you're interested.

Cheers

Michelle

Reece
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2014
April 20, 2015, 17:47

Hey Kevin,

Firstly welcome to Melbourne and Freedom2b! Hope you were able to make it to the April chapter meeting which was last Friday!

Hope you enjoy your time getting to know what Freedom2b is like and enjoy Melbourne!! 😀

Reece

Kevin

Joined in 2015
May 27, 2015, 15:45

Hi Reece,

Thank you. I did indeed made my way to the April meeting but I don't think we met on that night. Anyway, I missed out the May one. Somehow there is no newsletter or anything like that being sent out?

Looking forward to meet you next time.

Cheers,

Kevin

Quote from bektas93 on April 20, 2015, 5:47 pm

Hey Kevin,

Firstly welcome to Melbourne and Freedom2b! Hope you were able to make it to the April chapter meeting which was last Friday!

Hope you enjoy your time getting to know what Freedom2b is like and enjoy Melbourne!! 😀

Reece

Reece
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2014
June 3, 2015, 12:57

Hey Kevin,

Great you made your way to the April meeting, sadly we didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves then, but hopefully you can make it to June chapter meeting which is on the 19th June!

Yeah i for one don't know what is happening with the newsletter myself cause normally they send them out every month.

Look forward to meeting you if you can make it to the June chapter meeting! 🙂

Cheers,

Reece

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.