Forums

Newsletter for readers of 'A Life of Unlearning'

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 12, 2008, 11:28

I’ve just realized that there might be people in our forum who would be interested in being on my newsletter list……who possibly don’t know about it.

Its for readers of my autobiography and interested people.

It contains:

• Articles

• News items

• Letters from readers

• Videos

• Other relevant resources on the net

• Updates to my blog

If you’d like to get on the list just go to http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101277457148 and tick the appropriate boxes.

You can of course unsubscribe at any time.

thanks

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
April 13, 2008, 16:00

Thanks for posting that, Anthony. I’ve put my name down.

It will probably come in handy, actually. I have to do an oral report in English later this term on either Gothic Literature or an issue that’s been in the media recently. Now, if I was any kind of self-respecting advanced English student, I’d pick the Gothic Lit option as the more difficult one. However, given that these days (in my school, at least) there’s more prejudice towards Christians than GLBTI people (try to figure that one out! 😉 ), and given that a lot of this stems from misinformation about the Church (by which I mean true Christians) and its stance on issues such as homosexuality – I thought I’d use the opportunity to inform some of my classmates that we’re not always as bigoted and close-minded as we are often made out.

Anyway, the point is, it didn’t occur to me to check your site for news and other articles until I read this thread, so thank you – this assignment could have been very difficult indeed.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 15, 2008, 11:17

sorry…..I seem to have missed your post here somehow.

I trust that you are now keeping up with all the news.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
September 3, 2008, 07:24

Far out, I just read the nasty emails you receive in your newsletter and they are pretty, “out “there” 😯 😆 they dont make any sense, almost childish. andddddddddd as if we havent been exorcised enough when we did try and be straight, gees you and all of us who have gone through that, know how much we submitted ourselves to Gods power to change us and yet nothing, so I just ignore stuff like that too, theirs always someone who thinks they know better or have “the” connection with God that will “heal” you 🙄

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
September 26, 2008, 23:43

interesting emails eh Maggie.

I’ll be doing a follow up in my next newsletter.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 28, 2010, 17:23

latest newsletter

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs055/1101277457148/archive/1103239461566.html

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 9, 2011, 23:04

latest newsletter ………..2010:THE YEAR IN REVIEW……

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs055/1101277457148/archive/1104212413798.html

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.