Forums

outed, rejected, but moving forward

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

Anna

Joined in 2012
April 9, 2012, 20:06

Hi Ian

I am so glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction with your daughter and sons. It is a difficult journey that you are all on and I am thrilled to see your love for each other is keeping you all moving forward in your relationships.

azza81

Joined in 2010
April 10, 2012, 09:46

Ian

you have come along way and I know I havent got to know you well but from what I hear and observe when im in Sydney is that you fit in very well and contribute positvely, I see that others feel comfotable around you

IanJ

Joined in 2009
January 7, 2013, 21:09

It's my daughter's 21st birthday today. She has been living with me for the past 2 months and looks like she's here to stay!! I'm not sure how it happened – other than we were seeing each other now and then – and I asked her, and then one day she turned up!!

One of my sons I see occasionally and the other will have email or text conversations with me – usually if he's looking for money – normal teenage behaviour isn't it?

Lol

Life is good

Ian

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
January 7, 2013, 22:38

I'm so happy for you Ian. I remember meeting you for the first time back in 2009 and I'm amazed at how far you have come. Proud of you mate. You're an inspiration! 🙂

Amila

Joined in 2012
January 7, 2013, 22:58

Im just reading this story and just in awe of God's amazing power of healing… may God continue to work through the hurt between you wife and your kids and replace and hurt and pain with love for His glory Ian…

God Bless you 🙂

Amila

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 10, 2013, 22:23

Hi Ian

That's wonderful news! 🙂 You have been so patient and loving and this has paid off. 🙂

May 2013 be a wonderful year for you and your family. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

match2incinerate

Joined in 2013
October 24, 2013, 20:38

Hi Ian J,

Good luck with your children, I hope everything will work out over time. After an extremely acrimonious first two years, my ex wife and I started rebuilding trust and now in the fifth year we get along well. It was a rough road but a worthy one.

I sincerely hope that you see your children again as time can be the best medicine.

Much hope and respect,

match2incinerate

IanJ

Joined in 2009
December 29, 2013, 23:10

Another update:

On Christmas Eve I shared a celebration with my three children; the first time we had been together in five and a half years and our first Christmas together since 2007. Life continues to move forward and it continues to get better!!

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 31, 2013, 00:19

That's wonderful news. I am so happy for you, Ian. 🙂

Thanks for sharing with us.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

sarab

Joined in 2011
January 1, 2014, 19:20

Ian – I too have followed your story and am so pleased for you.

All the best for a wonderful 2014

Sarab 🙂

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.075 seconds.