Forums

Party party party mentality

Page:   1 2 3 4

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 3, 2008, 07:43

Gees then theres a lot of Lesbians in the country/semi country towns

LOL

I have to agree with you Maggie, I don’t know more than a handful of lesbians that I could say have more masculine body shapes than their gay counterparts…

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 3, 2008, 13:21

Gees then theres a lot of Lesbians in the country/semi country towns 😯

I’m missing the joke…. ❓ ❓ ❓

please enlighten me.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 3, 2008, 13:47

A lot/big majority of women in the country have big frames or are quite butch/soft butch in appearance even if in a dress and they aren’t Lesbians at all, yet you would think so if you went on hormonal studies and body shape estimates in picking Lesbian women, I was just making a joke on that and that some studies are mere suppositions not based on sound fact. 😉 (by no means am I poking fun at women of any shape or form in anyway by saying this)

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 3, 2008, 17:19

Maybe its an evolutionary thing. These women fair better (survival of the fittest) having masculine body types because of the manual labour they most probably do… 😆 😆 😆

Ah ok, jokes over. Just don’t beleieve EVERYTHING

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 3, 2008, 23:22

ooooooooh…… 🙄 😳

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
November 4, 2008, 00:38

When I came out this year, I found that there seemed to be this “party party party” mentality that I was pushed to conform to, even though I don’t consider myself a “scene” gay as such ..

Yeah I am finding this more and more…

I don’t fit in I guess…In the church or in the young gay community…It is hard sometimes.

But being a gay Christian I try to stick to what my values and beliefs are and as such I hardly ever visit the clubs or conform to the scene.

It’s tough….many young gay guys have left the church because of this pressure to conform.

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 4, 2008, 08:43

ooooooooh……

You’re not going to get the best of two lesbians while talking about lesbianism, mere gay man!! 😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 4, 2008, 08:48

LOL 😆 😆 😆 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 4, 2008, 22:17

I don’t fit in I guess…In the church or in the young gay community…It is hard sometimes.

I think Anthony has said this before but a really good way to met gay people in a healthy environment is to vollunteer at gay organisations. There are heaps around if you know where to look. This way you can do something good in a positive, gay-friendly atmossphere, make some great friends and help people out to boot.

Albeit most of the people there probably wont be teenagers but your sure to find a dozen in their twenties at least. I’m sure AVB has a pocket full of names of places in Sydney if anyone is interested.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.