Forums

PLEASE I NEED MORE: In one or two sentences......how has Freedom 2 b[e] helped you.

Page:   1 2 3 4

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
April 16, 2011, 21:35

πŸ™‚ This is just a little of what I have observed over the last 12 months. Yes, it’s been 12 months since Sam came out to us (wow how time flies when you are having fun). I could say much more but as I am limited to only a few sentences….

Freedom2b(e) –

Offers hope

Gives love unconditionally

Extends friendship and so much support

and is one big family

Thank you Anthony and everyone involved in Freedom2b(e). Love what you do to for the LGBT community.

God Bless

Helen x

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 16, 2011, 21:51

πŸ™‚ This is just a little of what I have observed over the last 12 months. Yes, it’s been 12 months since Sam came out to us (wow how time flies when you are having fun). I could say much more but as I am limited to only a few sentences….

Freedom2b(e) –

Offers hope

Gives love unconditionally

Extends friendship and so much support

and is one big family

Thank you Anthony and everyone involved in Freedom2b(e). Love what you do to for the LGBT community.

God Bless

Helen x

thanks Helen……that is great…….but can I ask…….as a christian mum with a gay son…..how has Freedom 2 b[e] helped you personally.

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
April 17, 2011, 18:39

F2B confirmed what I had already worked out in my heart – that maintaining my faith and accepting my sexuality is not incompatible. Also, I now feel much better-equipped to converse with (and sometime just ignore) Christian friends and acquaintances who disagree.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 17, 2011, 22:29

hehe….that is good forestgrey…….not like your sense of humour at all…..(and sometime just ignore) :bigsmile:

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
April 18, 2011, 22:34

πŸ™‚ Hi Anthony

For me/us personally –

Freedom2b(e) has been the answer to my many prayers when Sam moved to Sydney. It has brought him back to the place where he was since he was 5 years old, that being a Christian, with God’s plan for him once again being a priority in his life and secondly, the closeness he always shared with is dad and I. Without Freedom2b(e) helping him to reconcile that you can be both Christian and gay, I don’t think he would be at either place yet and for that I am so very grateful.

My faith and inner peace has been restored over the last 12 months because I know that he will always have support, love and like-minded friends who will be there for him.

Freedom2b(e) has also enriched our family by Harry and I meeting and chatting to so many beautiful gay and lesbian people and other parents and these moments we will treasure as true blessings upon our family.

Thinking back over this last year, it has been an amazing journey for our entire family. Without Freedom2b(e), I believe it would have been very different.

God Bless

Helen & Harry

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 18, 2011, 23:10

triple πŸ™‚

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.