Forums

Reimagining Narratives: Wanting to give voice to the LGBTI community

Page: 1

theresa

Joined in 2013
May 21, 2013, 09:53

Hello πŸ™‚

I'm in the process of doing some doctoral research and thought you may be interested in what I'm doing. I was wondering if you could please help me with my research by setting aside about 30 minutes to view the three minute video explaining my research and then taking the questionnaire.

I am conducting research on Christian spirituality in Western cultures. People are leaving Christian churches en masse yet spirituality and religious beliefs in various forms are flourishing. Popular research highlights this and promotes a general negative view of Christian spirituality. My research is informed by popular research but takes an appreciative approach to change. My goal is to capture and share positive experiences in Christian spirituality and to understand from as many perspectives as possible what an ideal form of Christian spirituality looks like in the future.

The outcomes of the research will be presented via thesis as well as in innovative arts-based formats (e.g. mixed media). This is to engage with as wide an audience as possible. The artwork will create a common ground for people to reflect and connect with their own spirituality and that of broader society.

I would highly value your contribution to my research as I would very much appreciate the perspectives you would bring, particularly from an LGBTI perspective. If you have a moment, you can view the video explaining the research here: http://www.reimaginingnarratives.com/questionnaire/survey.cfm

I welcome any comments or questions you may have and look forward to your participation. If you know of others who may like to participate, please feel free to share this with them. Also, if you have a photo, a video, a poem, a painting or whatever that expresses your spirituality, or the good things that are happening around you, share those with us. I will credit you as the source in the gallery, or you may remain anonymous… just let me know your preferences.

Kind regards,

Theresa

Principal Researcher: Reimagining Narratives

mrg

Joined in 2010
May 21, 2013, 22:02

Sounds like a great project Theresa!

Hope it goes well.

Matt

theresa

Joined in 2013
May 22, 2013, 06:17

Thanks Matt,

I too think it's a great project. πŸ˜‰ I hope you take part.

Cheers

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 22, 2013, 22:09

Good on you Theresa. I'll have a proper look at it tomorrow when I have more time and participate. πŸ™‚

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 23, 2013, 21:36

Hi Theresa

I completed the survey. I love the variation in your questions and think you have the balance right between multiple choice and those requiring more free form answers. I also appreciated the quirky narrative with symbols that was created as part of the results.

I will be interested in hearing more about the general results. Thanks Theresa.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

theresa

Joined in 2013
May 24, 2013, 06:09

Hi Ann Maree,

Thanks for participating!! Glad you had a good experience. πŸ™‚

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
May 29, 2013, 20:05

Hi Theresa

I have just completed the survey and really enjoyed it. Good luck with the results.

Thanks

Michelle

theresa

Joined in 2013
May 30, 2013, 07:25

Thanks Michelle,

I appreciate your willingness to share honestly. πŸ™‚

Cheers, Theresa

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.