Forums

The message we have been waiting to hear

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
October 20, 2009, 00:39

This is absolutely amazing!!

I could hardly believe I was hearing this..

I was all teary and emotional and now I am super pumped up and so inspired to keep going!! 😀

Rivers

Joined in 2008
October 20, 2009, 01:25

This is awesome. I’m so excited. This is such a significant breakthrough for Australia, and the charismatic church around the world. I have shared the link to the audio on Twitter and Facebook, and pray that many in ministry who know Pastor Rob will take heed and soften their hearts. I am sure it will have a big impact. I saw Pastor Rob’s wife Christie online at a big ministers conference in Tampa Florida this past Saturday morning where she received prayer that God would use Rob and Christie to shake Australia with the power of God. Then Rob preached this message back in Melbourne just a few hours later! God is moving. And Australia will be shaken by the power of God’s love and by what God is doing in our community. Arise and shine! For your light has come. And the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 20, 2009, 01:37

This wonderful message is spreading like wildfire : D

It’s all over facebook, and other sites I’m a member of.

thats what we like to here……where have you seen it appear.

Imagine what would happen if the 600 people here let at least 10 people in their world know about….through twitter, facebook or just emailing the link….then that 6000 passed it on.

is that the evangelist in me speaking……hehe 😆 😆 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 20, 2009, 01:47

i am listening to this in my bedroom crying my eyes out.

it made me cry as well Tez

Rivers

Joined in 2008
October 20, 2009, 01:51

Yes! Sharing Good News! Its what you do. I like the evangelist in you. 😀

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
October 20, 2009, 02:08

I cried, I had the shakes! I was laughing I was…well, I WANTED to dance! I went to my little spiritualist church tonight and was told that I “Looked happy” and I “had a brightness and color about me that I have not had before.”

Amazing what a glimmer of hope can do, huh?

I’m still very emotional atm, but it is in a good way. I left a comment for Ps. Rob on Avb’s facebook, and also on Ps. Rob’s blog.

I’m so encouraged…

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
October 20, 2009, 02:13

What a wonderful message and so powerfully delivered!

iamthenormal

Joined in 2009
October 20, 2009, 08:40

This wonderful message is spreading like wildfire : D

It’s all over facebook, and other sites I’m a member of.

thats what we like to here……where have you seen it appear.

Imagine what would happen if the 600 people here let at least 10 people in their world know about….through twitter, facebook or just emailing the link….then that 6000 passed it on.

Here, all over facebook, Gay youth corner & GCN. 🙂 I know that i’ve sent it onto a lot of my friends, I want them to hear it.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 20, 2009, 09:47

you are a good girl……thanks

duronimo

Joined in 2009
October 20, 2009, 14:48

Ok Guys heres a thought.

Having being raised in the Salvation Army then onto a pentecostal church I was exposed to a lot of preaching and teaching which was anti gay, of simply homophobic. From my experience when a pastor preaches on adultery or anti gay you sometimes find that is what he is struggling with. I have seen it too often. My own brother was engaged to a girl who had been married so the church at the time dictated that they didnt sit together. All the time the pastor was having an affair with the office secretary. Kathryn Kuhlman said that her father despised preachers…..then look what he got!!

We are going to hear a lot of stories come out of this sermon.

It is not a choice and to have someone to love you and care for you is a rich blessing…… be they male or female.

Duronimo

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.114 seconds.