Forums

Time for humour - do you have a funny story, joke,quote etc?

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 23, 2010, 13:13

hey magsdee…..nice to hear from you

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 23, 2010, 18:25

Its certainly been a while 😉

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 28, 2010, 15:14

Hi all

I saw this at a recent conference. It was put up as a slide at the end of Professor Jayashri Kulkarni’s presentation on ‘Special issues for women with anxiety and depression’. I liked it, as did the audience of mostly women. Not sure who wrote it though.

When God created man, she was only joking. What would have happened if it had been 3 wise women instead of 3 wise men?

They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole and brought practical gifts!

😀

jayz

Joined in 2010
June 11, 2010, 00:30

What a drag it is getting old…

When I went to the bar tonight, I noticed this old guy about 75-80 years sitting all alone in the corner and he was crying over his cocktail.

I stopped and asked him what was wrong.

He said: “I have a 22 year old lover at home. I met him a month or so ago, right here in this very bar!” He continued; “He makes love to me every morning and then he makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground, brewed coffee.”

I said: “Well, then why are you crying?”

He said: “He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then he makes love to me half the afternoon.”

I said: “Well, so why are you crying?”

He said: “For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then he makes love to me until 2:00 am.”

I said: “Well, for goodness sakes! Why in the world would you be CRYING!”

And he said: “I CAN’T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE!”

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 7, 2010, 13:42

George Takei’s (Star Trek: Mr. Sulu) hilarious response to anti-gay sentiments from NBA Star Tim Hardaway

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
November 7, 2010, 13:43

Thanks so much for this, Meg!

LMAO. I can’t stop! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
November 7, 2010, 16:03

That video is so funny…

RaulG

Joined in 2010
November 7, 2010, 20:53

“Blah blah blah, insert ignorant myopic nonsense”

– Gore Vidal, (The Great Unmentionable) Monotheism and its Discontents, essay

Ah, Gore Vidal: the deficits in his scriptural, historical, sociological and philosophical knowledge are only matched by his impotent rage. After all, I’m sure he would go into conniptions if he walked into China (an Atheist, Homophobic state) and If he walked into a devout, gay-affirming church he’d probably explode into confetti. If monotheism is weak in the rest of the world…how does one explain the growth of Islam in Europe, the rise of Christianity in Latin America and Asia, and the Resurgence of Judaism, world wide? All of which have openly gay adherents and organizations on the rise? Ah well…

Sorry about that. I just had to get it out of my system. Let me start again…:ahem:

——————————————-

Querido Familia,

Allow me to offer something for the table:

Here we have Robin Williams discussing Firearm safety and Theology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1Hz2_gdh4

Yours in Christ,

Raul

RaulG

Joined in 2010
November 7, 2010, 21:04

Querido Familia,

I have one more!

(For Whovians)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwgonJSaabA

Yours in Christ,

Raul

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.145 seconds.