Forums

Will Freedom 2 b[e] win this prize?

Page: 1

Alan Hough

Joined in 2005
July 29, 2011, 18:12

The CTK Foundation, in partnership with Connecting Up Australia is offering grants worth over $15,000 USD to not-for-profit community organisations – like Freedom 2 b[e] – in Australia and New Zealand.

“The grants are open to all NFP community organisations and the entry process is easy. To enter simply collaborate with volunteers and constituents to create a poem which reflects the mission of your organisation.

“The grand prize winner will receive a $5,000 USD cash grant and their poem will be professionally produced as a song for fundraising and public awareness campaigns. Apply your creativity now to win! Entries close on Monday 15 August 2011. To find out more and to enter, visit:

http://www.communitytech.net/foundation/australia

Alan

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
July 29, 2011, 23:48

Awesome Alan! Thanks for bringing it our attention 😉

Come on F2b’ers put on your creative thinking caps, this is your chance to help out our community!

Michelle 8)

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 1, 2011, 09:43

Hi Michelle and Alan

This is a great opportunity. Thanks for letting us know about it. 🙂

I’m not one for writing poetry but perhaps if we brainstorm ideas in this space? And anyone who likes writing songs and /or poetry can create out of what we come up with.. Just a thought.

To me this organisation is one that supports and accepts so that people find peace and can grow into the fullest and truest expressions of their being. From isolation to community. I see f2b as a safe harbour in a storm.

What do others think?

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.