Forums

You are AWESOME

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 31, 2011, 22:29

after spending 5 years regularly on the forum ….building…..engaging….promoting….supporting…referring……encouraging……..responding…….the last few months have had additional demands on my life so i have been quite absent except for occasional scans.

whilst i feel a tad guilty about this and miss the interaction, too many 2 and 4 am mornings mean there is no time left to be here as I was.

I am so encouraged to see how the forum really has a life all of its own these days……thanks to Ann Maree ….our wonderful moderators…..and all those who post regularly……..and of course we can’t forget the 1,000’s of lurkers who read but are yet to post. We would love to hear from you.

Just wanted to explain my absence and say thanks to everyone who makes this space happen so beautifully.

love your work…..it is making a difference…..a huge difference……we really have created a very special supportive, respectful and dynamic community.

I guess this is only the beginning (spoken like a true evangelist……hehe :bigsmile: )

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 1, 2011, 08:39

Hi avb

Thanks very much for your encouraging feedback! 🙂 🙂 🙂

You’ve done a fabulous job in setting up and nurturing the site it in the first place and I understand with all your commitments that you can’t be everywhere.

Thanks for all that you do! It’s much appreciated. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 3, 2011, 00:19

thanks

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 3, 2011, 13:15

Welcome! 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.