Our next Sydney meeting will be a Special Freedom2b Dinner the evening before we march in the 2015 Sydney Mardi Gras. It will be a time for all local, interstate and overseas Freedom2b’ers along with family and friends to come together and celebrate the message we are about to send.
We will also feature a talk from special guest speaker freedom2b National President Michelle Kolev.
Michelle lives in Melbourne with her partner Linda of over 10 years. Having come from a fundamental pentecostal church, Michelle now works as an early childhood educator as well as leading freedom2b for the last three years.
Where: Redfern Oval Community Room, Redfern Park (Chalmers Street side, above the café next to the grandstand)
Click MAP for a map to the location: MAP
Who can come?
* ALL Freedom2b Parade participants who have registered to march (Essential as this is when you receive T-shirts and instructions for marching in parade the following day.)
* Freedom2b regulars and others in town for MG
* Guests who are interested in knowing more about Freedom2b
What do I bring?
* Nothing, The night has been catered for.
How much will it cost?
* There is a small cost of $10 per person. This covers catering and venue hire.
When: Friday 6th March 2015
7.00pm – People start arriving and dinner is served.
8:30pm – Michelle’s talk, Mardi Gras breifing, Mardi Gras marching packs collection
9:30pm – Socialising
10:30pm – Close
Is it too late for me to register to join the parade group?
Registrations are now closed. However we may still have some spots available. Please email [email protected] to enquire.
For further queries please email [email protected] or phone Shane on 0413 374 650