Our next Sydney meeting will be a Special Freedom2b Dinner the evening before we march in the 2013 Sydney Mardi Gras. It will be a time for all local, interstate and overseas Freedom2b’ers along with family and friends to come together and celebrate the message we are about to send.
We will also feature a talk from special guest Andrew Marin. He and his wife Brenda have travelled all the way from the United States and will be joining freedom2b in Mardi Gras.
Andrew is the author of the best selling book Love Is An Orientation and founder of the Marin Foundation that works to build bridges between the LGBTI community and social and theological conservatives. He has given talks at the United Nations and the White House and it will be a thrill to have he and Brenda along.
Who can come?
* ALL Freedom2b Parade participants who have registered to march (Essential as this is when you receive T-shirts and instructions for marching in parade the following day.)
* Freedom2b regulars and others in town for MG
* Guests who are interested in knowing more about Freedom2b
What do I bring?
* Nothing, The night has been catered for.
How much will it cost?
* There is a small cost of $15 per person collected at the door. This covers catering and venue hire.
When: Friday 1st March 2013
7.00pm – People start arriving and dinner is served.
8:30pm – Andrew Marin talk, Mardi Gras breifing, Mardi Gras marching packs collection
9:30pm – Socialising
10:30pm – Close
Where: Redfern Oval Community Room, Redfern Park (Chalmers Street side, above the café next to the grandstand)
Click here for the map.
Is it too late for me to register to join the parade group?
Registration for Mardi Gras is now closed.
For further queries please email [email protected] or phone Shane on 0413 374 650