We saw the heterosexual model of relationships – dating, engagement, marriage and kids as the only option.
Now, as LGBTI people, we need to explore other options.
We need to know what is possible for us…
- What works for me?
- What works for you?
- Does being single works for some…
- Does being in a relationship works for others…
- What is a relationship for you?
- What about intimacy, commitment and sex?
- What characterises a ‘good’ relationship for you?
- What about Side A or Side B views about Christian Gay Relationships?
Come along for a discussion with a group of friendly, supportive people
Where: 30 Helen Street, Newstead – Healthy Communities – Training Room – entry via the roller door.
When: Friday 10 August 2012 at 7:00 PM