We are thrilled to have Cath Mckinney come and speak for us this month. Cath McKinney is pastor of St Martin’s Community church in Melbourne and our very own Melbourne Freedom2b[e] Chaplin.
Cath will be exploring how we can remain connected in our disappointments rather than experience abandonment and feel isolated in pain. The experience of disappointment can be seen as a Saturday experience, in reference to the Easter events. Can Saturday be seen in the context of Good Friday and Easter Sunday? And if the experience of disappointment can be related to the sacred? Come and discuss this with Cath….A night not to be missed!
- WHAT: Melbourne Freedom2b[e] Monthly Meeting- “An Evening With Cath McKinney”
- WHEN: Friday 21st October 2011
- TIME: 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start
- TOPIC: “Saturday experiences, an exploration into disappointment in search of belonging.”
- WHERE: Victorian Aids Council Building 6 Claremont St, South Yarra Melways reference 2L J5 ( near South Yarra train Station). The entrance is at the side of the building. Just ring the door bell and we will come and let you in.
You are welcome to join us afterwards at La Porchetta, Toorak Rd South Yarra
Looking forward to seeing you. Contact No. 0430045585 Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!
For great Stories and discussion topics and much more visit www.freedom2b.org
P.S This will be our last formal meeting for 2011, as next month we will be having our break up dinner. Details to follow, stay tuned!