- Being Gay, Being Christian – beinggaybeingchristian.com
Dr Stuart Edser, an Australian psychologist with experience in Christian training and ministry, carefully explains his journey of reconciling his faith and sexuality. (Paperback or e-book available.)
- What The Bible Says – And Doesn’t Say – About Homosexuality
A 24-page booklet written by Rev Dr Mel White that offers a biblical response to the question often asked: “How can you consider yourself a Christian when you are also gay?”
- Beyond Stereotypes: Christians and Homosexuality – jmm.aaa.net.au
Some notes from Rev Dr Rowland Croucher, originally written for the Evangelical Alliance Working Group on Human Sexuality.
- A Consistent Bibical Approach to Sexuality – jmm.aaa.net.au
An article by Dr Keith Dyer, Professor of New Testament, Whitley College, University of Melbourne.
- A Pastoral Response to Homosexuality in the Church
A paper by Rev Matt Glover, previously from Lilydale Baptist Church in Victoria.
- A Letter to Louise – godmademegay.com
A letter from Pastor Bruce W. Lowe, which he later published, on his findings on Christianity and Homosexuality.
- Christianity and Homosexuality Reconciled – dr-joseph-adam-pearson.com
A full book available for download as a PDF from the author, Dr Joseph Adam Pearson. “New Thinking for a New Millenium”.
- The Bible, Christianity & Homosexuality – inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com
A concise analysis of Bible verses and interpretations by Rev Justin R Cannon, Inclusive Orthodoxy.