Forums

2 YEARS ON - OUR JOURNEY SO FAR AS PARENTS OF A GAY SON

Page:   1 2

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
December 22, 2011, 23:08

Hi Mother Hen

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at you to you and your wonderful family. I've been really busy of late and am still getting used to the new-look forum. Hopefully, next year I'll get back into it again.

Yes, its been one heck of a year but I pray that 2012 will be a little easier. My sister-in-law missed out on having her bone marrow transplant in November as her cancer came back but is still hanging in there fighting all the way and with our prayers on her side, hopefully she will be ready for it in January again (it is coming from Germany) but at this stage, the chemo is not doing what it should be. Please pray for her too (her name is Marie).

We are heading to Sydney tomorrow to share Christmas with Sam & Ben and Ben's family so am sooooo looking forward to that. It will be a sad Christmas Day for both families as Ben's grandfather passed away last Christmas eve so not quite sure what kind of day we will have.

Blessings to you all in Brissie.

Love Helen xx

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 23, 2011, 10:14

Hi Helen

It's great to hear from you! I'm sending healing energy to your sister-in-law now.

I hope you and your family have a lovely time with Sam and Ben's family. It's beautiful that you have that bond there. It is encouraging to hear about.

A very merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year to you and yours! 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

PS There are still quite a few things to sort out on this new site and we'll get onto those in 2012. It does take a while to get used to a new look site though, doesn't it?

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
January 3, 2012, 19:36

Thank you Anne Maree

Marie is now back in remission and awaiting her transplant. It's scheduled for 20 January so we are praying that nothing else goes wrong or that will be it…..there will be nothing else that can be done so more prayers would be good.

I had a fall at Sam's last week and have a displaced fracture to my left elbow so won't be typing too much for a while (it hurts a bit) but will be on here reading and keeping up with things.

Happy New Year

Love Helen xxx

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.049 seconds.