Forums

A Great Night With Great Company

Page: 1

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
January 8, 2010, 16:11

hey guys,

Just wanted to put a shout out there to everyone for giving me a great night out in Sydneytown. It was a fun night filled with fantastic friends, fellowship, food and faith.

I’m now back on the coast but I’ll be certainly venturing down that way more often. thanks for showing a Queenslander your little oasis.

Catch up real soon!

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
January 8, 2010, 22:38

Was nice to meet you mate. Sounds like you really appreciated the encouragement and ‘belonging’ which F2b does bring to us – whether meeting in collectively or on-line. We are NOT alone. Didn’t realize that you were on such a short visit. Trust we’ll see you again some time. And that some of us can visit up your way. Cheers

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 9, 2010, 15:55

it was soooo good to meet you face to face hereiam…….what a good night it was for us all. I’m not sure how many people you got to meet….but as you see we have quite a cross section don’t we of ages……journeys ….denominational backgrounds….and where they are at in the journey.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
January 10, 2010, 17:00

Yep, it was a great night. I thought the name tags was a really good idea …

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 10, 2010, 23:27

thanks for the feedback……..mobileguy….as you know its the first time we’ve done that. Now all we need is some people to volunteer as greeters……so I dont have to do it.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.