Forums

A huge thank you

Page: 1

Michelle

Joined in 2012
May 19, 2012, 08:12

I attended my first meeting in Melbourne last night May 18th. What a fantastic, diverse group of beautiful people you all are. I was so extremely nervous about attending last night. Having chickened out of attending the April meeting, I was extremely glad that I came along to the May get together. What a topic for my first meeting!!! It allowed me to hear a lot of different perspectives on diverse sexualities. I felt very alone before, but once I met Michelle and Linda they eased my fears and trepidation. All of you made me feel very welcome and I think most importantly, that I was not judged at all. Thank you all so very much for making my first meeting and dinner a memorable one. I am confident enough now to attend again.

Mish 🙂

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 19, 2012, 11:27

Hi Mish

That's fantastic to hear! I know our leaders work hard to make new people feel as comfortable as possible and to maintain a welcoming, open group. Thanks for giving this feedback and a big welcome to you here as well!

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Sophia Chokhmah

Joined in 2011
May 19, 2012, 15:05

🙂 Thanks for sharing that!

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
May 19, 2012, 19:30

Wow thats wonderful you had such a great night. Thanks for sharing it helps encourage others to also take that step and realize they are missing out of some awesome meetings.

They are also great in Sydney and in Brisbane, very friendly group of people what ever state you are in. Brissy just happens to be warmer, you know beautiful one day perfect the next 🙂

God Bless

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
May 19, 2012, 20:35

Hey Mish

So lovely to meet you and get to know you a little! We are glad you had an enjoyable time and felt welcomed and comfortable, we aim to please :)) Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Cheers

Michelle

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 22, 2012, 15:45

not a bad bucnh are they Mish

I think they are pretty special too……but I am a tad biased.

Michelle

Joined in 2012
May 26, 2012, 16:04

Thanks for replying to my post Anthony. I enjoyed being around everyone at the last meeting. I am really looking forward to the next one. Just hope I can attend. All of you at Freedom 2 Be are wonderful, very special people. Just wish there were more around, would be a much better place to live in:) Take care…Michelle

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.