Forums

A proud Mum, my Story

Page:   1 2

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
May 19, 2011, 18:09

Wow thanks Ann,

Really appreciate your kind words and everyone else’s. It can be quiet daunting writing on the forum. As parents we put a lot of work, sweat and tears into our kids life so it’s nice to get complemented on how they turned out. It’s worth every bit though. Both my kids are wonderful I’m very blessed. But hey don’t get me started on how many hrs labour Mt Summit put me through and the hassles afterwards :p . Just as well he is such a brilliant son. 0:)

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
May 19, 2011, 19:00

Hey, Mother Hen – G’day!

I too have met you son and you have every reason to be proud.

Have often thought that the task or taking a helpless bundle of just-born flesh and bones then – over about 18 years or so – nurturing that bundle into a fully-functioning adult is an awesome responsibility. And one for which there is very little formal training. Lots of ups-&-downs / highlights-&-lowlights along the way. And, even ‘though it sometimes frustrates us adults sons, a mother’s love never fades. Wonderful instinct and devotion.

Bless ya!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 24, 2011, 00:07

Hi Mum. 🙂

Your support has been so helpful over the last few months. You’re reaction to my coming out was as good as I could have possibly imagined. I underestimated you. I guess the world looks very hostile from the closet. I think we are closer now than before.

Nice to have you on F2B.

Helen, based on the two times I’ve met you it seems that your son is also lucky to have a supportive mother as well. Lets hope more parents will react like you and my mum.

double, triple, quadruple

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.097 seconds.