Forums

Absent but not gone - just for a short time

Page: 1

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
July 6, 2012, 13:45

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be absent from the forum for a while. Hubby and I head off on an 8 week trip to Outback Queensland and into the Red Centre later today 🙂 🙂 🙂 We will have limited internet due to remote areas, so not sure when I will be on the forum, but I will pop on when I can. Just wanted you all to know in case you wondered where I had disappeared too. I will be thinking and praying for all of you wonderful people and will be with you in spirit.

When times a tough just remember you are all very much loved by God just the way you are. Reach out to other's on this forum, seek the company of good safe friends and be kind to yourselves 🙂

God Bless

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
July 6, 2012, 18:36

Hi Mother Hen

Have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear about it when you return or are able to post.

Thanks also for all your support – much appreciated. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

J

Joined in 2012
July 6, 2012, 21:24

Thanks for helping us Mother Hen! Hope you have a great time! <3

God bless,

~Jordan

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
July 7, 2012, 13:57

To Mother Hen (and your accompanying 'rooster') – have a great trip. Look forward to see ing your pics. Just looked at the new batch of outback wildflower pics on the Australian Geographic site – beautiful. Am a bit envious. Take care ~ david

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.08 seconds.