Forums

airport lift for mardi gra weekend ?????

Page: 1

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 16, 2010, 18:53

Howdy Peoples

If I am able to get the cash together to fly down to Sydney for the Mardi Gra Freedom March, (a uni student and sole dad)

– Is there anyone that would be willing to pick me up from the Sydney Airport fri night and the same or someone different that could take me back sun evening???

Unfortuntately I have uni that I can not miss out on, so the only time I can afford is the weekend itself.

Stretching the friendship I know,

but if at all possible, is there someone that could offer a spare bed/couch/corner of garage for me to crash?

Cheers everyone

Tez

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
January 16, 2010, 19:17

when I headed down there the other week I just caught the train right into the cbd. easy as! thats what i’ll be doing again for MG.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 16, 2010, 19:26

oh ok cool

i dont know sydney at all and frankly never thought about the train at all

thanks hereiam

one big hurdle solved

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 17, 2010, 13:06

do you have someone to stay with Tez…….we may also be able to get someone to pick you up. As you can imagine…..its a pretty full on time for those of us who are running around organising.

BTW…..booking flights. Good to remember that we will have a get together on the friday night of all our locals…interstate and overseas visitors to connect and pick up T-shirts…….so arriving mid afternoon would be best if you can do that.

makes the weekend even that much more special.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 17, 2010, 13:54

i have not been able to find a place as yet

not knowing sydney i am trying to find something not tooooo far from the parade but that is impossible

i can do the trains from the airport etc

i was hoping to come down the fri night

but with accommodation restrictions that might not be feasible now

so will try for sat morning, aiming to be in the city by middayish

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 17, 2010, 14:12

do you know Phil and Alan who used to live in Brisbane…..they might have a spare room over MG….the live near the airport.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
January 17, 2010, 20:10

no I believe they moved to Sydney before I became involved with Freedom

no matter, i am sure i will find something

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.042 seconds.