Forums

An email from US preacher Johnny Lee Clary (former KKK)

Page:   1 2 3

nicky-jay

Joined in 2008
July 9, 2009, 05:45

Anthony – thanks for that info. And that Isaiah scripture is simply beautiful! That’ll be my scripture for the week!

Sparrow – I really get what you’re saying. At times it can be very frustrating as the bottom line is: we want to be free to be who we are and also please God just like our straight peers, relatives and pastors (who in particular seem to parade their significant others at every given opportunity) are able to do. Our gut tells us (well mine certainly does) that actually it is (or at least may well be) ok as far as God is concerned. But then the dissenting voices, who interpret scripture and seek to keep God and what he’s all about strictly within the confines of the man-made boxes that exclude, sometimes override what the Spirit within us confirms to our hearts. And that’s why the scripture Anthony mentions above has actually made my day!

And re your other question Sparrow – i wasn’t saying that homosexuality is new (I think we can all accept that its been around throughout history), I simply meant that the idea of homosexuality as an identity is a fairly modern phenomenon.

I agree with your last statement….. I think that being led to this site definitely helped keep me from tearing out my hair!! 🙂

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
July 9, 2009, 08:04

I think that being led to this site definitely helped keep me from tearing out my hair!!

Blimey yes, I agree, Id be a Sinead o’connor by now 😆

Thanks Anthony, those old testament refs. are great. Its true NJ, its others that cause us to tail spin into confusion and funny thing is, when you ask them some relevant questions as to whats ok with God re: certain things outside of homosexuality, you get accused of trying to trip them up, they cant admit they dont have an answer.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 9, 2009, 17:42

I think the more educated we become about sexual orientation ….and the more we know about history and culture….the less likely we will be to misinterpret/misunderstand scripture

Now…….everyone repeat after me………..the enemy is ignorance…… 😆 😆 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 9, 2009, 17:44

Excited to know that this site is being of benefit to soooooooooooo many people.

thats why we are here.

has everyone read our target market doc.

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3263

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
July 9, 2009, 18:19

😯

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is peoppppppppp 😡 ……… 😯

The enemy is ignorance 😳

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
July 10, 2009, 04:59

😯

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is ignorance

The enemy is peoppppppppp 😡 ……… 😯

The enemy is ignorance 😳

Hahaha… that seriously made me laugh. 😀

The enemy is ignorance! Hah, I just thought of something, I’ll probably put that on my locker next school year. 🙂 Yeah!

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
July 10, 2009, 08:47

I just thought of something, I’ll probably put that on my locker next school year.

sounds good to me 😉 make a good t-shirt even 8)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
July 10, 2009, 21:52

…and freedom 2 b[]e coffee mugs…… 😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
July 11, 2009, 08:15

LOL 😆 😆 but then againnnnnn 😉

paulbrier

Joined in 2008
July 27, 2009, 05:52

AVB I’m glad that you mentioned eunuchs. I’m what you might call a 100% gay man and I don’t think I could perform with the opposite sex, even if my life depended on it. So I guess I’m a eunuch. As you point out the bible tells us that Jesus himself said “there are eunuchs which have been born thus from their mother’s womb” (Matthew 19:12). And I love the other scripture that you mention “thus saith Jehovah: Unto the eunuchs …. will I give in my house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and daughters” Almost as though gays have a better place in heaven! 😀

Why some christions cannot believe that we are born gay, when it’s in the bible, I don’t know.

Paul

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.087 seconds.