Forums

Darwin And Homosexuality

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 27, 2008, 11:32

Mostly I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to science and I winced every time I had to write “the biological component of homosexuality”.

thats not the impression I get…..and i’m sure most people on this forum. Your contributions are always intelligent, stimulating, thought provoking, challenging………and of more recent times tempered….. 😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
June 27, 2008, 15:24

Sandy intelligent??????????????? challenging??????? meek and mild and quiet as a mouse lil Sandy????????? 😯 Yep, she certainly is all that, she put the I into IQ 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
June 27, 2008, 18:26

thats not the impression I get…..and i’m sure most people on this forum. Your contributions are always intelligent, stimulating, thought provoking, challenging………and of more recent times tempered…..

Oh I didn’t mean to imply I was stupid or something, if there is a psychological malady I don’t suffer with its low self-esteem 😆

I’m glad you noticed they have been tempered! 😆 I am thinking maybe it has alot to do with the gay/lesbian thing. I used to chat to Maggie all the time before I up and left the country and to my knowledge we never had a problem. I seem to have a problem every ten minuites with other people. Anyway Im trying. I actually re-read what I write before I send it now so that helps.

Sandy intelligent??????????????? challenging??????? meek and mild and quiet as a mouse lil Sandy????????? Yep, she certainly is all that, she put the I into IQ

I believe it was you, Maggie, that said its good to have some chilli mixed in with the chocolate 😆 Once I got over being compared to chilli and the disgusting cullinary implications of mixing those two ingredients literally it was kind of funny…

I’m glad I could help. Maybe next time someone will believe me when I scoff at some (not all) of the studies that get posted on here. I supose I’d better not hold my breath though…

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
June 27, 2008, 18:31

Youre a dag 8) I will explain: 🙄 Chocolate and chilli together is like being presented with some good tasty stuff with the added ingredient of a challenge 😉 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
June 27, 2008, 19:08

Ohhhhhh now I get it!! 😆 At the time I was like “What the hell? Thats just gross!” I tend to take things way to literally. 🙄

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 27, 2008, 23:25

thats not the impression I get…..and i’m sure most people on this forum. Your contributions are always intelligent, stimulating, thought provoking, challenging………and of more recent times tempered…..

Oh I didn’t mean to imply I was stupid or something, if there is a psychological malady I don’t suffer with its low self-esteem 😆

I’m glad you noticed they have been tempered! 😆 I am thinking maybe it has alot to do with the gay/lesbian thing. I used to chat to Maggie all the time before I up and left the country and to my knowledge we never had a problem. I seem to have a problem every ten minuites with other people. Anyway Im trying. I actually re-read what I write before I send it now so that helps.

Your spirit and the tone of your recent posts has been noticed and appreciated. Still plenty of good content though. 😀

thanks. 😀

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
June 28, 2008, 07:50

Yeh I always found that bizarre, proper chat chats were no prob. with you and I Sandy……Gees we did talk a lot but it was great convo’s & some silly ones 😆 (ph. & messenger) 😀 I think it was a case of somewhere between the head, arm & pen connection that the wires got trojaned in the posts sometimes 😯 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
June 28, 2008, 08:15

😆 Oh I remember… what is it about women and their ability to talk about absolutle crap for hours and still be entertained? 😆

I was thinking maybe too, that its because we didn’t talk about being gay all that much… except when my dad came out and Im pretty sure I threatened murder 😳 Thanks for just nodding and smiling and then pretending that conversation never happened… You’re a total gem. 😉

Anthony, feel free to kick my ass if I say something dumb in the future. Sometimes I forget reading something on the internet can have as much impact as if I had said it in person. Looking forward to much constuctive dialouge though 😉

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
June 28, 2008, 09:09

Trust me plenty of guys know how to talk about gibberish things and its a blast 😉 Sorry oops 😯 Men “Dialogue” I beg your pardon Anthony and the boys 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 28, 2008, 15:07

😆 Oh I remember… what is it about women and their ability to talk about absolutle crap for hours and still be entertained? 😆

I was thinking maybe too, that its because we didn’t talk about being gay all that much… except when my dad came out and Im pretty sure I threatened murder 😳 Thanks for just nodding and smiling and then pretending that conversation never happened… You’re a total gem. 😉

Anthony, feel free to kick my ass if I say something dumb in the future. Sometimes I forget reading something on the internet can have as much impact as if I had said it in person. Looking forward to much constuctive dialouge though 😉

I know I’ve said it several times before on our forum Sandy. We all have triggers. its helpful for us to be aware of that and look behind what causes them to happen. ………not always for course what the other person has said…..then we need to think……do I need to respond……and if the answer is yes……how do I do that so it doesn’t hurt the other person.

its a constant learning experience I’ve found.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.