Forums

do you ever get sick of the hysteria around homosexuality?

Page: 1

frogger

Joined in 2005
December 17, 2009, 08:30

http://home.hiwaay.net/~contendr/2004/6-2004.html

HOMOSEXUAL MASTER PLAN TO DESTROY FAMILY—Homosexual activists’ goals for the destruction of the family include: universal acceptance of the gay lifestyle, destruction of Scriptures that condemn homosexuality, muzzling of clergy and Christian media, special privileges in the law, overturning laws prohibiting pedophilia, indoctrinating children through public education, etc. (Dr. James Dobson newsletter, 4/04). Some danger points: 1.With the legalization of homosexual marriage, all public schools will be required to teach that this perversion is the moral equivalent of traditional marriage 2. Foster-care parents will be required to undergo “sensitivity training” to rid themselves of bias and must affirm homosexuality in youth 3. The impact of homosexual marriage will spread through the world and lead to polygamy 4. It will create millions of motherless and fatherless children. So far, only Belgium, the Netherlands, and Canada [and Mass.] have authorized homosexual marriage.

Seriously?? Did he just say that statement- HOMOSEXUAL MASTERPLAN TO DESTROY FAMILY!!! Insert jaws music.

Sometimes I want to put a muzzle on this stuff. Does freedom of speech include the ability to lie and make falso claims about people??

Meyerink

Joined in 2009
December 17, 2009, 09:38

overturning laws prohibiting pedophilia

wow! where did this come from? I’m certainly not after this!

frogger

Joined in 2005
December 17, 2009, 09:40

it came from this person’s imagination!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 17, 2009, 11:17

old news…..they have fallen for a spoof that was written decades ago called the ‘homosexual agenda’

I doubt these people or that site has any real influence except to reinforce some sad peoples ignorance.

oooooo

Joined in 2006
December 17, 2009, 16:33

yeh that is old news

unfortunately, some still believe it

orfeo

Joined in 2007
December 18, 2009, 13:16

No-one ever quite manages to explain how giving us the right to behave like anyone else will ‘destroy families’.

The only rationale I can ever come up with is a belief that people are ‘turned’ homosexual, rather than being born that way. We’re all out there recruiting or something.

Of course, the fact that I never so much as kissed a guy until many many years after I knew I wanted to makes it hard to identify who ‘turned’ me. The techniques of the evil masterminds behind the homosexual masterplan are clearly more subtle than I realised…

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
December 23, 2009, 20:22

And on another note, they must think their God is very weak in the face of our corrupt and powerful community!!

murrayd

Joined in 2009
December 23, 2009, 21:40

These people must not even love themselves for didnt Jesus wrap the whole of the law as given to Moses. Love the lord thy God and love thy neighbour as thyself.

This covers all of the ten commandments

.I know it is hard at times to love unconditionally.we must hold onto his word and judge not.

God himself is the great judge.

Remember it is man that looks on the outside but God looks on the heart.

We can only try to change things by showing love in adversity.getting so close to christmas now.

May God richly bless you all out there during the holiday period.

murrayd

Joined in 2009
December 23, 2009, 21:42

[

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.