Forums

Ex-gay research: Looking for GLBTIQ Christians

Page: 1

Master_Rachel

Joined in 2009
November 10, 2009, 15:00

A Study on GLBTIQ Christians…

I’m a postgraduate research student at Monash University in Melbourne, looking at the correlations between a persons gender and their spirituality. Specific to this research are the experiences of GLBTIQ people who have participated in an ex-gay program.

This project is to hear the stories of people who are gay, lesbian and Christian, to learn about their journey and to understand how someone can have a ‘gay’ – and Christian – identity.

We are looking for people aged 18 and over who have had experiences in ex-gay programs, who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer, and come from a Christian background.

The project involves a conversation-style interview with the researcher, lasting around one hour. You will remain anonymous.

If you would like to take part in this project or know anyone who might be interested, please contact me.

My name is Rachel Goff, and you can contact me on 0401 818 099 or [email protected]

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 10, 2009, 19:27

is anyone on facebook. If so…..and you feel comfortable with this suggestion…..please help Rachel out with spreading the word about this important research……..and post the link to this thread on your wall………we need the data.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.