Forums

Finding Reading the Bible Difficult?

Page:   1 2

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
June 16, 2008, 03:12

I haven’t tried to re-capture anything……just go with my new walk…..knowing now that we all experience god in different ways

I reread that portion of your reply and it makes more since. All things have become new and all the old things have passed away. Nothing can compare to the journey we are on now. Thanks Anthony.

Craig_Maynard

Joined in 2007
June 16, 2008, 13:26

😀 😆 😀 thanks actually there is a rainbow collection but what I really really want confuses all understanding is a bible with Mickey Mouse 🙂 (picking you up from the floor) yes you read it right – Mickey Mouse. that would be so awesome! Im a gay person who just happens to be a christian and is absolutely besottled with Mickey Mouse. The word of God is my passion and Mickey Mouse is the one who is earth bound and a symbol of goodwill and supports my passion. Romantic sigh. There you have it giggle.

Jayindieburg

Joined in 2008
June 16, 2008, 14:10

Cool Beans, The Gospel according to Mickey…. Yeah Mickey is the Bomb I live right down the road from him. He is in Orlando and I am in Tampa Bay area. USA FLORIDA

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
June 16, 2008, 15:45

I love the way you dig up the old posts Craig that have layed dormant for months and then bring them back to life.

maybe its your special ministry here on the forum…. 😀 😀 😀

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
June 24, 2008, 09:07

Yay I second that 😉 😀

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
July 8, 2008, 14:29

I can relate to this, and at present, the only ‘version’ of the Bible I can read is The Message. I love that the cover of this bible has the word “THINK” on the cover.

When I am on websites (even here, sadly) and someone quotes a passage of scripture, I still find that my eyes will skip past it and not want to read it. I believe this comes from the many times when people have used quoted scripture to beat me up with, so I just don’t want to see it now. 🙁

It’s sad, and it’s hard, but I am just accepting this as where I am for now, and I will continue to press on.

Sister Meg

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.042 seconds.