You’ve seen them at our meetings. They marched with us in this years Mardi Gras parade for the first time. But do you know their story?
At our June meeting we have the pleasure of Robyn and Ann sharing their intriguing story. When asked for their bios, this is what they gave me. It reflects the style and content of what they will share with us.
This is what they wrote:
We were born in Australia and England, raised in conservative evangelical Christian families
* over 50 years of marriage between us
* 7 children
* over 50 years of Church Ministry/pastoring/leadership
Once we thought we were heterosexual but now identify as lesbian and living happily ever after…..with each other!
* Favourite movies: Love Actually and Imagine You and Me
* Favourite music: James Taylor, Faure’s Requiem
* Favourite colour: Turquiose
* Favourite pet: Cat…no… Dog…no…Cat…no…Dog…
* Favourite food: wine!
* Favourite wine: NZ sauv blanc
When: Friday 4 June 2010
Time: 7.15 for 7.30 start (finish 9.00pm)
Where: Lower ground floor – Rooms 9-10 ACON Building,
9 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills Sydney
After our formal meeting you are welcome to join us for a reasonably priced dinner or a snack at Betty’s Soup Kitchen, Oxford St and possibly a drink as well after that. STAY AS LITTLE OR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. Always interesting conversation with quality people.
If you want further details then email [email protected] or phone 0416 015 231